Windows 10: Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon

Discus and support Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am new to these forums so I hope this is placed in the correct section. I have been googling for a while now and I cannot find anything which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by russtech155, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon

Hi,

I am new to these forums so I hope this is placed in the correct section. I have been googling for a while now and I cannot find anything which is helping me. About a week ago the calculator started opening and then closing instantly so I tried re-registering the windows apps following a guide which used the powershell and running a command. This unfortunately seems to have made the situation worse and I now get @Microsoft.windowsapps.calculator appearing when I search for the calculator in start and the store displays a white icon and does not open. I have attached screenshots of what happens below:

Calculator:

Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon [​IMG]

Store:

Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon [​IMG]

Thanks in advanced

:)

russtech155, Dec 11, 2015
  2. DBDFL Win User

NO more calendar and calculator on Windows 10 Pro after last update

No mail app is not working...Same bleu screen and white icon...nothing else loads...

Calculator opens a blue screen with the little white icon of the calculator but stops there…No calculator to follow…

Same blue screen for Calendar with no calendar opening

Same blue screen for camera

Same blue screen for Alarms and clock (nothing…just a blue screen with the white clock icon)

Same blue screen for Feedback and Hub

DBDFL, Dec 11, 2015
  3. CPnngr Win User
    Windows 10 Modern Apps don't open

Hello - I'm in a domain environment using Windows 10 Pro build 10240.

None of the modern apps open including the Store. They open a blank window with the title bar and icon displayed in the middle and after 15 seconds or so they will close.

I have tried running the Powershell script that I've seen posted in other forums, and tried resetting the Store cache.

At this point Calculator, Photos, Camera, Maps, Alarms & Clock and Store will NOT function.

Does anyone have any ideas?

CPnngr, Dec 11, 2015
  4. Azure 12 Win User

Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon

Azure 12, Dec 20, 2015
Thema:

Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon

1. Windows Calculator & Store Not opening and displaying white icon - Similar Threads - Calculator Store opening

2. Windows Calculator blank icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Calculator blank icon: Suddenly my calculator in windows shows a blank file icon and not a calculator icon. When i open the blank file icon then the calc. seems to work. But how can i change the icon to a calculator and not a blank file icon ? submitted by /u/Nifferothix [link] [comments]...
  3. Window s10 displaying that you need an app to open calculator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window s10 displaying that you need an app to open calculator: The fix is to reset the application data....how:- Type at the start up the application that is not working. i.e in this example was the calculator or map.exe2. Right click on the mouse to get applet " app settings3. Scroll down to see "Reset"4. Reset button does rese the...
  4. Open Office white icons

Open Office white icons: I just built me another PC and after loading up Open Office all my desktop & file explorer icons for my Calc spreadsheets are white instead of the normal green all my other PC's are showing for the same software. Trying to figure out why this is....After some research one...
  5. cant open settings and icons are white

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant open settings and icons are white: I cant open settings and the icons are white since a few days. I have tried re installing the microsoft apps but it doesnt work submitted by /u/Th1eske [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eksnv0/cant_open_settings_and_icons_are_white/
  6. The Windows icon is showing white. It no longer opens with a click to display start/shut...

in Windows 10 Customization
    The Windows icon is showing white. It no longer opens with a click to display start/shut...: Is there a way to get the icon back and functioning? I am a novice level computer user. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-windows-icon-is-showing-white-it-no-longer/122a8694-5963-4cbd-a328-668a239646d7
  7. Windows Calculator Not Opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Calculator Not Opening: The Calculator Splash screen will come up, then it immediately closes. That's it. I had previously Transferred the profile from an older computer to a newer computer using MizWig, I even backed up the AppData folder, I'm wondering if this is the source of the problems....
  8. Icons Missing (displayed as blank white pages)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons Missing (displayed as blank white pages): My current PC status: (purchased new in October 2018 with Windows preinstalled) Edition: Windows 10 Home Version: 1803 (latest update as of Jan. 21, 2019) OS Build: 17134.556 My Problem: File icons (both in the File Explorer & on the Desktop) are showing up as blank...
  9. I can't open Windows Store nor the Calculator

I can't open Windows Store nor the Calculator: Hello there, I've noticed just today that I can't open Windows Store nor the Calculator. I saw some people say that they have issues with all Windows Apps in this case, but for me, Photos, Camera, and a few others I tested all work fine. However, Store (and Calculator) both...
  10. Calculator is not opening

Calculator is not opening: When I click on the calculator app nothing happens I tried SFC/scannow and everything is fine. On my dad's user account in the same PC it's working but on my user account it's not. 28098