Windows 10: Windows Camera App Update

Discus and support Windows Camera App Update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows Camera App Update ready in Store New Version Available 2016.404.120.0 All downloaded and working ok 51927 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hTconeM9user, May 31, 2016.

1. Windows Camera App Update

Windows Camera App Update ready in Store
    New Version Available
    All downloaded and working ok

:)

hTconeM9user, May 31, 2016

2. Probelm in Windows camera app in LUMIA 535

I updated my phone today to windows os build - 10586.218

but camera app is still not working.

also, i checked for camera app updates as u suggested.

but no updates are present there.

My camera app version is 2016.325.61.0

SumitKumarBlue, May 31, 2016
  3. Lumia 640 XL - Video recording not working .

Hi, this issue with the camera has been solved . I updated my phone to Windows 10 , after that all the apps automatically updated including the lumia camera app and this solved the issue for me. Camera is working fine now . I used the Windows Insider app
    to update the phone .

Allen Robin Hubert, May 31, 2016
Thema:

Windows Camera App Update

1. Windows Camera App Update - Similar Threads - Camera App Update

2. Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera: Hi everyone:I was about to start a meeting and my camera the one that's part of my laptop wouldn't work in the meeting platform, but then I realized not even the Windows camera app was working, showing me the attached image. I tried rolling back the driver, uninstalling...
  3. Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Camera locked on Windows 11 Camera app and other apps that use the camera: Hi everyone:I was about to start a meeting and my camera the one that's part of my laptop wouldn't work in the meeting platform, but then I realized not even the Windows camera app was working, showing me the attached image. I tried rolling back the driver, uninstalling...
  4. Windows Camera App

Windows Camera App: Hi, quick question, on the Windows Camera App on my Dell Inspiron with Windows 10, is it possible to change how wide of an angle, or how wide of a shot the video is capturing? Sort of like a zoom in feature to eliminate some of the background from being seen while on a...
  5. Windows Camera app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Camera app: Hi, In our company computers, normally we have Windows Camera app in the system, but in my computer, this app doesn't exists. I tried to reinstall it, through PowerShell command line but doesn't work. I tried to access into Microsoft Store website and to download it but...
  6. Windows Camera App

Windows Camera App: I cannot get the video portion of my camera to work today. Only photos. Tried to uninstall so I could re-install program, but it will not let me do that either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app/35d600df-f143-49e4-8ee4-7b5dcec7d65b
  7. Windows Camera App

Windows Camera App: Hello, Is there a current plan to add QR scanning and bar code Scanning to the Windows Camera App? Thank You https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app/343923dc-1d80-4d49-bd11-fda66c31a513
  8. Windows Camera App

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Camera App: My Laptop shows Blue Screen whenever I try to open Camera App. I am using Lenovo Thinkpad X130e (AMD). Please guide me. This is the picture. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-camera-app/59ab25c3-5c2e-475b-b535-938b457c0517
  9. Windows Camera App

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Camera App: I am using the Camera app on windows 10 as a simple security camera. When a second USB camera is connected, a Switch Camera button appears in the Camera App which allows me to switch between the two cameras. My Question: Is there any way, using the camera app, or another...
  10. Windows camera app

Windows camera app: Hi I have a problem with my camera app. Whenever I open it it keeps taking me to a black screen. Therefore, I cannot use my camera for facial recognition etc. What should I do ?...