Windows 10: Windows cannot find...(etc.)

Discus and support Windows cannot find...(etc.) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get this error message when i try to start many programs. please help. Thanks 42532 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by millerralf, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Windows cannot find...(etc.)

I get this error message when i try to start many programs. please help. Thanks

:)

millerralf, Feb 29, 2016
  2. davidhs73 Win User

Windows 10 - Edge, Updates etc cannot find internet connection

Just to close the loop, the update is that I reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem is resolved. This proves that the problem was not hardware, but a software problem, although the exact nature of that problem will remain unresolved.

Reinstalling was not the ideal solution and it is a shame that it was not possible to identify the exact problem.

Thanks to those who attempted to help.

davidhs73, Feb 29, 2016
  3. davidhs73 Win User
    Windows 10 - Edge, Updates etc cannot find internet connection

Thanks again. Yes, I have already tried this a while back, and have just done so again. The network troubleshooter simply reports:

"Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem"

David

davidhs73, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows cannot find...(etc.)

1. Windows cannot find...(etc.) - Similar Threads - cannot find etc

2. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  3. Windows cannot find....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot find....: Windows cannot find 'C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.549981C3F5F10_4.2204.0_x64_...\Win32Bridge.Server.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. My computer starts with this every time I log into it....
  4. "Windows cannot find 'File Name'. Check the spelling and try again... etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows cannot find 'File Name'. Check the spelling and try again... etc.: I keep getting those messages whenever I try to open a recently downloaded file, and I don't know why. I'm not a admin, but I get my friend to give me permission. Does anyone know how to fix? The file in question is the Genshin Impact game...
  5. "Windows cannot find 'File Name'. Check the spelling and try again... etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Windows cannot find 'File Name'. Check the spelling and try again... etc.: I keep getting those messages whenever I try to open a recently downloaded file, and I don't know why. I'm not a admin, but I get my friend to give me permission. Does anyone know how to fix? The file in question is the Genshin Impact game...
  6. "Windows cannot find 'File Name'. Check the spelling and try again... etc.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows cannot find specified device etc - for Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cannot find specified device etc - for Device Manager: Hi - I'm trying to access the device manager on a new(ish) laptop and it comes up with the "Windows cannot find specified device, path, or file" warning. I've run a search for "device manager" and its come up with a shortcut, which I can access. But I still can't access it...
  8. Windows cannot find

Windows cannot find: I am getting a message that Windows cannot find: C:\ProgramFiles\Windows App\Portrait Display Control_4.2.78.OX64.2dgm..\Startup Task.exe. This just started. What is it and how do I get rid of it....
  9. Windows cannot access etc. etc.

Windows cannot access etc. etc.: Am running WIN 10 Home with latest updates. When I try to access a programm, WorldNavaids, I get the following message. Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permission to access the item. I have, in the properties section...
  10. Windows cannot find <path and file name> check name etc and try again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find <path and file name> check name etc and try again: My W10 crashed and was kind of rescued but with a new profile. Lots of little things in error even after mostly working again. Frustratingly, I have 2 apps that I get this message about even if I run the app from inside the path as administrator. Weirdly, other .exe files in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cannot find localbridge.exe