Windows 10: Windows cannot find...(etc.)

Discus and support Windows cannot find...(etc.) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get this error message when i try to start many programs. please help. Thanks 42532 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by millerralf, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Windows cannot find...(etc.)

I get this error message when i try to start many programs. please help. Thanks

:)

millerralf, Feb 29, 2016
  2. davidhs73 Win User

Windows 10 - Edge, Updates etc cannot find internet connection

Just to close the loop, the update is that I reinstalled Windows 10 and the problem is resolved. This proves that the problem was not hardware, but a software problem, although the exact nature of that problem will remain unresolved.

Reinstalling was not the ideal solution and it is a shame that it was not possible to identify the exact problem.

Thanks to those who attempted to help.

davidhs73, Feb 29, 2016
  3. davidhs73 Win User
    Windows 10 - Edge, Updates etc cannot find internet connection

Thanks again. Yes, I have already tried this a while back, and have just done so again. The network troubleshooter simply reports:

"Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem"

David

davidhs73, Feb 29, 2016
Thema:

Windows cannot find...(etc.)

1. Windows cannot find...(etc.) - Similar Threads - cannot find etc

2. Cannot drag windows, highlight text, etc.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot drag windows, highlight text, etc.: Windows 10, Dell Optiplex 3040 Computer is up to date, drivers for Logitech keyboard and mouse are up to date. I've tried adjusting mouse and keyboard settings, running the troubleshooter, etc. I restore the computer to 2/11/19 since it was working last week just fine but...
  3. WINDOWS CANNOT FIND STARTUPS.EXE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS CANNOT FIND STARTUPS.EXE: I get this error message every time I boot up, & have to say its OK before I use my computer. If Windows cannot find their own files, I sure don't know how. over the last weeks, three techs have told me: DON'T WORRY. I'VE DONE THIS BEFORE---but after 8 hours each time, they...
  4. Cannot find DocFolderPaths in Windows 10

Cannot find DocFolderPaths in Windows 10: Hi all, After completely uninstalling the GOG version of Simcity 4 on my machine, I've found that everything in my documents folder has disappeared completely. I made some new items in documents and tried uninstalling Simcity 4 again the same way, and same result: the...
  5. windows cannot find 'win.exe'.

windows cannot find 'win.exe'.: hye guys, currently when I turn on my computer, there will be a popup stated (Windows cannot find 'win.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.) May I know why this is happening and how to fix it? Thank you....
  6. Windows cannot find

Windows cannot find: Please help mo to find or download what is missing. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-find/042ba8e9-3e49-42d4-b3be-2f93a589e835
  7. Windows Cannot Find

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Cannot Find: When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue....
  8. Help! Cannot System Restore, etc

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help! Cannot System Restore, etc: Several sudden issues (after a crash - long story) on which I'd greatly appreciate help please. Can't do a System Restore Repeatedly get a message reporting unsuccessful because couldn't access a file, and suggesting I retry after switching off anti-virsu software....
  9. Windows cannot find apps / programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find apps / programs: Apps / programs have started to disappear. Then when I download them again I get notified that Windows cannot find them, even when they are staring me in the face. What is going on? [img] 95906
  10. Windows cannot find Minergate.exe error

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cannot find Minergate.exe error: Greetings, "Windows cannot find Minergate.exe. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again error". I've been encountering this error every day since I accidentally removed the minergate.exe from my antivirus(webroot secure anywhere) because it was...