Windows 10: Windows Cannot Find

Discus and support Windows Cannot Find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows Cannot Find

When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue.

:)

ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Cannot Find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cannot Find

1. Windows Cannot Find - Similar Threads - Cannot Find

2. windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs: windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-the-system-cannot-find-the/8f1f4f39-dc32-43e9-b24c-dfe1b35a7ef3
  3. windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs: windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-script-host-the-system-cannot-find-the/8f1f4f39-dc32-43e9-b24c-dfe1b35a7ef3
  4. windows script host the system cannot find the specified file divi32.vbs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  6. Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.

Cannot Find or Add Location Tab in Properties when trying to move a folder.: Hello,I have been having so much problems trying to move a folder out of c:\users\username\OneDrive. Up until a few days ago, I had a Location Tab in Properties. I was trying to move a folder out of there, but I kept on getting error messages. Now I don't know where it is:I...
  7. cannot find "Create a recovery Drive" Tool on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find "Create a recovery Drive" Tool on Windows 11: Model: HP Envy TE01-4000Windows 11 Home, Version 10.0.22631, Build 22631. I cannot find "Create a recovery Drive" Tool on Windows 11 Home Edition. Has it been included into Home Edition? If not, can download/buy it somewhere?...
  8. cannot find "Create a recovery Drive" Tool on Windows 11

cannot find "Create a recovery Drive" Tool on Windows 11: Model: HP Envy TE01-4000Windows 11 Home, Version 10.0.22631, Build 22631. I cannot find "Create a recovery Drive" Tool on Windows 11 Home Edition. Has it been included into Home Edition? If not, can download/buy it somewhere?...
  9. Cannot find network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot find network adapter: I have been using a Asus a15 laptop and recently came across a problem where my internet kept disappearing.So I deleted my network adapter and tried to reinstall it but I cannot find it anywhere. I have tried multiple methods and I have even factory reset my laptop. None have...
  10. Cannot find network adapter

Cannot find network adapter: I have been using a Asus a15 laptop and recently came across a problem where my internet kept disappearing.So I deleted my network adapter and tried to reinstall it but I cannot find it anywhere. I have tried multiple methods and I have even factory reset my laptop. None have...