Windows 10: Windows Cannot Find

Discus and support Windows Cannot Find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows Cannot Find

When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue.

:)

ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Cannot Find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cannot Find

1. Windows Cannot Find - Similar Threads - Cannot Find

2. 0xC004F074 Error States It cannot find the Activation server?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    0xC004F074 Error States It cannot find the Activation server?: Installed Windows 10 a long time ago on this computer using the Windows 7 COA (this was back when they said you can use Win 7, 8 COAs to activate) and now just today I notice it says to activate windows. Error states the following: " We can’t activate Windows on this device...
  3. Windows 10 install iso from USB cannot find any drivers to install to nvme

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install iso from USB cannot find any drivers to install to nvme: I am trying to install a fresh installation of Windows 10 1909 on a new computer I built with a Gigabyte x570 Master motherboard and Ryzen 2700x processor. I have tried both a Samsung 970 Evo PLUS 1tb nvme drive as well as a Gigabyte Aorus 1tb nvme drive. Both are on the...
  4. Cannot find gpedit.msc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot find gpedit.msc: My windows 10 Home system started asking me to ALT-CTRL-DELETE every time it is idle for a period of time. Not sure how that happened but was attempting to resolve. Followed instructions to executed netplwix or control userpassword2 couldn't find userpassword2 ....
  5. The system cannot find the file specified Xboxbeta PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    The system cannot find the file specified Xboxbeta PC: Hey, I'm getting this error while trying to login into Xbox beta PC. Tried: Reinstalling app Clean boot sfc /scannow updating windows...
  6. My laptop cannot find any wifi signal.

My laptop cannot find any wifi signal.: I bought this laptop six months ago and it has been working perfectly until now. I used it this afternoon and it worked smoothly without any issue but by night when I used it I was unable to join any wifi net. Usually the laptop would be able to find at least ten of them but...
  7. Help with a very bad VSS issue. Cannot find answer anywhere

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Help with a very bad VSS issue. Cannot find answer anywhere: Hi, so i have been trying to create a back up and restore on windows 10 home. I am about to do some major modifications to my PC and would like to be safe about it. Every time I try and create a backup through the control panel or through settings I get an error. So i...
  8. NOT BING Search - cannot find apps in start menu or search anything past 1 second of typing

NOT BING Search - cannot find apps in start menu or search anything past 1 second of typing: NOT THE SAME SEARCH ISSUE AS OTHERS HAVE REPORTED - Not BING search problem! no idea why but typing in my start menu and search box suddenly doesn't work. Oddly after playing around with powershell and some tips online (see below) I have gone from nothing appearing in the...
  9. How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I uninstall One Note - I cannot find the program file that the ms website suggests: I am a novice at finding and fixing software problems, I installed Windows 10 version 1909 on my laptop 2 days ago, now system does not boot up properly, I went back to the history files to uninstall but the enablement pkge does not match the MS website info.. I uninstalled...
  10. i cannot find calculator in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot find calculator in windows 10: i cannot find calculator in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-calculator-in-windows-10/fe9581ab-fea4-4037-b4e9-e2a95787df33