Windows 10: Windows Cannot Find

Discus and support Windows Cannot Find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows Cannot Find

When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue.

:)

ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Cannot Find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cannot Find

1. Windows Cannot Find - Similar Threads - Cannot Find

2. cannot find bit locker key on hp stream 8

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cannot find bit locker key on hp stream 8: hp stream 8 bit locker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-bit-locker-key-on-hp-stream-8/1a4deb3b-fc32-48a2-a664-97e84ffc1e47"
  3. Cannot find my account after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot find my account after update: My computer updated a week ago and shut down while I was using it without waning. Since then I cannot log in to my account. I thought it was stuck in a boot loop but I have run all the fixes for that. I have run restore health and sfc and nothing comes up as wrong. When I try...
  4. cannot find product key for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot find product key for Windows 10: Had Windows 10 installed on my computer. It is running fine. Got message that my license would soon run out and need to provide product key. I was never e-mailed this and I was not given the box that also has it. How do I find my product key?...
  5. Unable to turn on Bit Locker Error: System cannot find the file specified

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to turn on Bit Locker Error: System cannot find the file specified: Unable to turn on BitLocker, getting system cannot find the file specified. this is after disabling bitlocker to run mbr2gpt to update to uefi out of legacy. ***Modified title from: BitLocker***...
  6. Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms

in Windows 10 News
    Windows cannot find the Microsoft Software License Terms: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems have a number of common system files. These files vary from the ones supporting the installation, boot and what not in the operating systems. But the corruption of some files may cause a [...] This post Windows...
  7. I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I cannot find the clipboard in Settings Systems on my pc where is it?: followed instructions searched setting but clipboard does not exist in the settings on Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-the-clipboard-in-settings-systems-on/466849e2-3709-41e2-8971-d36e69a9d753
  8. I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I purchased Minecraft but cannot find it any longer: It was about two years ago when I purchased this game in the Store. I got a free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition. But I cannot find the game anywhere and it keeps repeating that I should buy this game. Why?...
  9. Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot find my computer on the "install on my devices" list: So this has really been annoying me. I just bought a dlc for the game State of Decay 2 on my computer from the microsoft store and I can't even download it. My computer is not an option for a place to install and neither is my xbox. I was able to install this dlc on xbox with...
  10. Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot find a product that I redeemed a code for on another computer.: On a different computer I redeemed a code for the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft. However, it says I do not own it on my new computer. There are only 2 accounts that I could have redeemed it on, both of which don't have it. Any help is greatly appreciated....