Windows 10: Windows Cannot Find

Discus and support Windows Cannot Find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows Cannot Find

When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue.

:)

ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Cannot Find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cannot Find

1. Windows Cannot Find - Similar Threads - Cannot Find

2. cannot find file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot find file: I cant open this specific word document even though I saved it, it's coming up with the message seen in the subject. it is so frustrating and I think it is because it was saved with a file already with the same name, is there any way I can get it back?...
  3. Could Not reassociate with File History data The system cannot find the path specified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could Not reassociate with File History data The system cannot find the path specified: Hello, I have been using Windows 10 Pro File History with a WD My Cloud network attached storage. A recent WIN10 update broke the network connection with my storage, so for last couple of months I used a USB hard drive connected directly to my PC for File History backup...
  4. How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to resolve "Windows cannot find setup.exe": I'm trying to install a software and getting below error. How to fix it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-windows-cannot-find-setupexe/0920633f-754a-4d13-b0a2-7dd9c31743c4
  5. Cannot find my retail windows 10 license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find my retail windows 10 license.: During the start of my university year I received from the university a microsoft imagine account from where I obtained a windows 10 license for free. In the summer, when the year ended our university emails got reset so I lost the email with the microsoft imagine link and...
  6. I cannot find my 3.5mm mic on device list.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cannot find my 3.5mm mic on device list.: Hi Guys, I cannot find my 3.5mm mic on device list. (yes it is working on other pc's) I checked if it is disabled but no, its not there too. I reinstalled sound drivers, but nothing changed. I tried discovering new hardware on device manager that didn't work also. What I...
  7. Cannot Find Screenshots Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot Find Screenshots Folder: I have been taking screenshots by using the Windows key and Print Screen shortcut for a while now. I know that this originally created a folder in Pictures labeled Screenshots, but I had moved the folder to another location, specifically to another folder. A few weeks ago, I...
  8. I attempt to save Note Pad and receive message The system cannot find path specified

in Windows 10 Customization
    I attempt to save Note Pad and receive message The system cannot find path specified: I attempt to close or save notepad and receive the message The system cannot find path specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-attempt-to-save-note-pad-and-receive-message-the/9c04c249-6ff5-437a-b0b1-ac7262b3fa6a
  9. cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device

in Windows 10 Customization
    cannot find Acer TrueHarmony for my device: hi, I recently brought this device: Acer Aspire 5 A515-52G-57VG and the sticker states that it has the TrueHarmony as well as some websites. But the issue is I cannot even find where TrueHarmony is. Does anyone know where it is or why I cannot find it? Do not know what...
  10. Cannot find product code Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot find product code Windows 10: I recently used an old laptop running Windows 7 Pro to download an upgrade to Windows 10 pro. I used the USB option, downloaded the upgrade, and then put the flash drive into my new PC (I did a build, so not pre-built). Everything booted up and is working fine now, except I...