Windows 10: Windows Cannot Find

Discus and support Windows Cannot Find in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows Cannot Find

When I download an exe file, like iTunes for example, and click on "Open" I always get this message: "Windows cannot find C:\users\*myPCname*\Desktop\iTunesSetup.exe". I can't open about 40% of the stuff on my PC due to this issue.

:)

ItsOnlyMac, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 17, 2018
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows Cannot Find

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Cannot Find

1. Windows Cannot Find - Similar Threads - Cannot Find

2. windows 10 x64 cannot find installed drivers for USB-485 lead.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 x64 cannot find installed drivers for USB-485 lead.: I am trying to use a CTI USB-Nano 485 lead/adaptor on a Windows 10 x64 bit PC, this is a known working device. The drivers are supposed to be installed when you plug it into the USB port but nothing happens. The adaptor appears in Device Manager but it says that no drivers...
  3. BSOD issues cannot find a solution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD issues cannot find a solution: Hi there, Have been struggling with this problem for months now. At random intervals sometimes days, sometimes minutes I get a selection of BSoDs. Uusally IRQL Not less or equal but there are a few it could be, not just a single error. Sometimes it's talking about trying to...
  4. Cannot find power icon in taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot find power icon in taskbar: Hi Guys As heading says, I have tried all sorts including settings Tasbar settings...advice welcome 172929
  5. Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows cannot find 'C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe': I keep getting this message whenever I try to open command prompt. A similar message comes up when I use task manager or PowerShell. I am trying to get into command prompt to fix this for task manager. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. UEFI disabled in setup and cannot find disabling fast boot for starting from recovery...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    UEFI disabled in setup and cannot find disabling fast boot for starting from recovery...: Dear community, due to the recent bug with chkdsk /f and trying to run recovery, my Lenovo Yoga C940 is in a state where it always loads to this stage: However, after selecting the USB, the computer still shows the error message shown above. So for some reason, I cannot...
  7. Windows cannot find telnet make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows cannot find telnet make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again: System Windows 10 64 bit. Running NMS software 32 bit. Application could not access telnet. Message "Windows cannot find 'telnet' make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." SOLUTION - Windows 10 uses C:/Windows/SysWOW64 folder to operate 32 bit...
  8. shows an error every time windows starts . command.vbs , error the system cannot find the...

in Windows 10 Customization
    shows an error every time windows starts . command.vbs , error the system cannot find the...: [ATTACH] error the system cannot find the file specified . Code : 80070002 Command.vbs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shows-an-error-every-time-windows-starts/0bf9a066-8d35-4b83-93ea-9b2d959f8bf4
  9. I cannot find scanning image on my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cannot find scanning image on my PC: When I scanning document, I see window during scanning, but, after finish, I can not find where my scan image went. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-find-scanning-image-on-my-pc/a8bb05cd-d70b-4aae-99eb-bb08d41b2f7b
  10. Computer keeps waking up from sleep, cannot seem to find solution

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Computer keeps waking up from sleep, cannot seem to find solution: Hello there, It seems that ever since the most recent update a few days ago, my computer keeps waking up from sleep for no reason. I leave my computer on 24/7 and it's really irritating to have the monitor n everything turn back on every hour, sometimes more frequently....