Windows 10: Windows Can't Connect to a Service

Discus and support Windows Can't Connect to a Service in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service". Can someone assist me on fixing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Windows Can't Connect to a Service

Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service".

Can someone assist me on fixing this issue, please?

:)

Jesse Williams, Sep 22, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with Microsoft Word, iTunes and Microsoft Store.

The message is Failed to Connect to a Windows Service. Apparently I can't connect to Group Policy Service Update or Whatever and as a result I can't sign in.

Padraig O'Sullivan, Sep 22, 2015
  3. dificil Win User
    Failed to connect to a windows service

Thank you for your answer; however your #4 line of instruction is not allowed by the system. Any steps to do it.?

dificil, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows Can't Connect to a Service

1. Windows Can't Connect to a Service - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Service

2. Connectivity Issue - Services??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Connectivity Issue - Services??: I was disabling a few suggested services in my Windows 10, because I have this huge issue with my computer constantly crashing and getting disk usage at 100% and high temperatures from no specific program in particular. I tried every single trick in the book. I have no...
  3. Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "can't connect to the sync service": Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature. Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool: 1) Can't connect to the sync service 2) Rootcauses found and create logs Windows build: 17763...
  4. Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service.: Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service. I have domain user id and password. When I am trying to login to specific laptop getting this error message "Windows Couldn't connect to User Profile Service service". When I tried to login with other computers...
  5. Windows Connection Manager service terminates

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Connection Manager service terminates: I work in an enterprise environment and I have three Dell Precision 5530 Windows 10 Enterprise laptops that all have the same problem. When I connect the laptop to the domain, the Ethernet adapter will disable itself after about 1 minute. If I remove the laptop from the...
  6. Can't connect to some microsoft service's

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect to some microsoft service's: I bought Forza Horizon 4 a few days ago, and couldnt play it because I couldnt connect to Xbox Live. After searching I found that that's not the only thing I can't connect to, im also having problems with a lot more. [ATTACH] I can't switch my local account to a Microsoft...
  7. Windows cannot connect to the SENS service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot connect to the SENS service: I have a HP Pavilion running 64bit Windows 10. I “Backup and Restore” to an EHDD every day and I have a recovery USB disk. Since yesterday afternoon I have been experiencing the following problem. When I try to boot up, which is now slower than usual, I get an error message...
  8. Can't Connect to service

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Connect to service: Having this Issue since day 1, only Hotmail connected instantly all other wont connect giving one error to another few examples: [img] [img] This is happening with Gmail, in yahoo mail it connects but doesn't sync, and keeps asking for password after every 5 minutes....
  9. Server service stops. Can't connect to shared folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Server service stops. Can't connect to shared folders: Hi there... I have 2 machines connected via a switch. They both have shared folders. They both run a piece of software. One machine acts as a master the other connects to it for data. The issue is that the "Server" service is randomly stopping on the master and none of...
  10. Windows Service connection failure

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Service connection failure: I bought a new PC a few weeks ago with Window 10. Worked fine for a while and now when I switch on and type my password I get a message in the bottom right hand corner of the screen stating “Failed to connect to a Windows Service” I googled this problem and the advice given...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone mic cant connect to service