Windows 10: Windows Can't Connect to a Service

Discus and support Windows Can't Connect to a Service in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service". Can someone assist me on fixing this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Jesse Williams, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Windows Can't Connect to a Service

Every time, I boot up my sister's Acer Aspire 5749 Series Laptop, it says "Windows Can't Connect to a Service".

Can someone assist me on fixing this issue, please?

:)

Jesse Williams, Sep 22, 2015

2. Windows 10: Issues with Microsoft Word, iTunes and Microsoft Store.

The message is Failed to Connect to a Windows Service. Apparently I can't connect to Group Policy Service Update or Whatever and as a result I can't sign in.

Padraig O'Sullivan, Sep 22, 2015
  3. dificil Win User
    Failed to connect to a windows service

Thank you for your answer; however your #4 line of instruction is not allowed by the system. Any steps to do it.?

dificil, Sep 22, 2015
Thema:

Windows Can't Connect to a Service

1. Windows Can't Connect to a Service - Similar Threads - Can't Connect Service

2. Windows update can't connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update can't connect to the update service: Been up, down, round and round, but nowhere can I find the help I needCBS LOG: error 0x80072F8FWindows Update log: WindowsUpdate.20231103.090809.587.46.etl can't upload...
  3. Windows update can't connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update can't connect to the update service: Been up, down, round and round, but nowhere can I find the help I needCBS LOG: error 0x80072F8FWindows Update log: WindowsUpdate.20231103.090809.587.46.etl can't upload...
  4. Windows update can't connect to the update service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Can't connect to Microsoft services on window 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't connect to Microsoft services on window 8: Can't connect to Microsoft services on Windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-microsoft-services-on-window-8/541f361b-43ce-474e-8dd5-c1c9d1368f4f
  6. Can't connect to Microsoft services on window 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't connect to Microsoft services on window 8: Can't connect to Microsoft services on Windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-microsoft-services-on-window-8/541f361b-43ce-474e-8dd5-c1c9d1368f4f
  7. Can't connect to microsoft services

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect to microsoft services: So today I've been having trouble connecting to microsoft services like SmartScreen and Xbox. I checked the statuses and microsoft and xbox services are both up. I ran a troubleshooter and it returned this. The device or resource www.microsoft.com is not set up to accept...
  8. Windows update can't connect to service

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update can't connect to service: Error message: "We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet." I disabled the firewall to make sure it's not an issue. This is the generated...
  9. Windows "can't connect to the sync service"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows "can't connect to the sync service": Unable to sync any of my devices with windows Sync feature. Im getting the same old nags from account diag tool: 1) Can't connect to the sync service 2) Rootcauses found and create logs Windows build: 17763...
  10. Can't Connect to service

in Browsers and Email
    Can't Connect to service: Having this Issue since day 1, only Hotmail connected instantly all other wont connect giving one error to another few examples: [img] [img] This is happening with Gmail, in yahoo mail it connects but doesn't sync, and keeps asking for password after every 5 minutes....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows phone mic cant connect to service