Windows 10: Windows can't find .exe

Discus and support Windows can't find .exe in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having an issue whenever I try to launch NVidia GeForce Experience. The full error message reads as follows; "Windows cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexanderGranell1, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Windows can't find .exe

Hello,

I'm having an issue whenever I try to launch NVidia GeForce Experience. The full error message reads as follows;

"Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GeForce Experience\NVIDIA GeForce Experience.exe'. Make sure you've typed the name correctly, then try again."

I've tried the solution in this thread; Windows can't find .exe but it didn't work. Both sfc/scannow and the DSMI thing say that there is nothing wrong. Important to note is that while the OP in the link had this happen with various different apps, I have so far only encountered it with NVidia GeForce Experience. As far as I can recall I didn't do anything out of the ordinary when it started happening, but it's been a few months since it started. Any and all help is welcome.

Thank you.

:)

AlexanderGranell1, Jul 21, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 21, 2018
  4. jmcslob Win User

Windows can't find .exe

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Windows can't find .exe :cool:

jmcslob, Jul 21, 2018
Thema:

Windows can't find .exe

1. Windows can't find .exe - Similar Threads - can't find exe

2. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe: HelloI have been facing these two errors while working with my system several times.I have try the following commands in Command prompt but problem is still not solved .sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  3. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe: HelloI have been facing these two errors while working with my system several times.I have try the following commands in Command prompt but problem is still not solved .sfc /scannowDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /ScanhealthDISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image...
  4. Erore : windows cant find WinCRT32.exe or LibCache32.exe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  6. Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error "Windows cannot find ***.exe: I'm getting the error "windows cannot find ***.exe for all programs like taskmgr.exe regedit.exe advanced system settings, same error when I try to run command prompt as administrator. I did run it in recovery mode with the command sfc /scannow. Problem wasn't solved, and...
  7. Windows cannot find .exe file.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows cannot find .exe file.: I've been trying to fix this problem for about a week and nothing has worked. Whenever I open a game, I get this. All I have to do is press "ok" about four times and it goes away. It's getting very annoying. Any help would be very appreciated. [ATTACH]...
  8. Windows no longer finds .exe files

Windows no longer finds .exe files: Having a problem getting exe files to run. Office365 now will not start word, excel etc. If I go to the word doc and double click Windows says it cannot find it. If I navigate to the winword.exe it says it cannot find it. Having the same issue with itunes, adobe acrobat...
  9. windows 10 Can't find .exe files

windows 10 Can't find .exe files: I have a new laptop which is upgraded to win 10 pro. I installed Microsoft office onto it. When I click on any of the apps associated with the office I get the error windows can't find C:\program files9x86\Microsoft office\office12\*.exe. I have tried this series of commands...
  10. Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe

Windows 10 cannot find rundll32.exe: This problem started when my system did a OS update. I run a windows 10 and since the update of the software, the volume of my system has gone down really low. When I click to open the sounds from the speaker, it gives me the message "windows cannot find the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows cantt find exe

2. windows cant find exe

3. windows can t find executable

4. windows cant find executable