Windows 10: Windows cant load after program from site opened

Discus and support Windows cant load after program from site opened in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program - Reset Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WhywouUdoit, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows cant load after program from site opened

I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program -

Reset Start Layout in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

10 mins later I restarted my pc, and its cant loud windows. Nothing can get it running i tryed all the options on the tableshoot menu, i know its a dumb mistake to downloud programs from places you dont know, but the forums seemed genuine. Is there a way to fix this? Please help me.

:)

WhywouUdoit, Aug 8, 2018

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 8, 2018
  4. heartog Win User

Windows cant load after program from site opened

"Open With" context Menu slow to load

Hi all,

so when i right click on the file and point to the "open with" menu, it should show the list of programs that the file could be opened. Every time after a restart the "open with" menu would take like 3 seconds to load, and after that first load, it would show the list right away. This not only happens when i restart my pc, but also when I haven't opened a file with the "open with" menu for like 1 or 2 hours and it will lag for like 3 seconds again for it to show the list of programs that it could be opened with.

I've already tried programs like Autoruns, ShellExView and disabling those context menu would now help either. Also, I deleted the unnecessary programs from the open with list through the registry already and it still doesn't help.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks.

heartog, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows cant load after program from site opened

1. Windows cant load after program from site opened - Similar Threads - cant load program

2. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  3. web sites are not loading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    web sites are not loading: Web sites are not loading on my laptop. The circle in the tab just swirls.I use Chrome but have the same problem on Edge.I cleared cache, cookies, etc. I have restarted the computer. Connection is fine.I ran MS Diagnostics. It came up with nothing. I i finished updating some...
  4. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  5. After using vpn, sites not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After using vpn, sites not loading: Hi,I have a very specific problem and it's kind of a long shot that anyone knows how to fix it, but: I have a VPN from my university, and I was trying to see if I could use it on off campus wifi. I turned it on and tried to access a couple sites on pubmed, but it took a lot...
  6. cant open program as administrator

cant open program as administrator: I am trying to run Command And Conquer Generals on win 10. I am the only user and have admin priviledges but when try to open im told to log in as administrator. I checked and I am only user and am administrator. Any sugestions?...
  7. Can't load internet sites after upgrade from 7 to wi10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't load internet sites after upgrade from 7 to wi10: Since l upgraded on my hp laptop windows 7 to windows 10 l have trouble getting into web pages, saying this sit si not available Tankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-internet-sites-after-upgrade-from-7-to/92fa6d88-2d32-4d18-916e-822460c766c0
  8. File opening from a site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File opening from a site: I have tried and tried to open up my documents (eg, tax forms) forms from some companies and when I click on the document, a bar comes up showing me "Open or Save choices". If I click on open, the entire bar disappears. If I click on save, it does save but nothing happens to...
  9. windows won't open to my site, keeps on loading

windows won't open to my site, keeps on loading: I am trying to edit my resume and when I click to edit resume windows just keeps trying to locate it and won't connect. show loading continously...
  10. Windows cant loud affter program from site opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cant loud affter program from site opened: I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program - Reset Start Layout in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials 10 mins later I restarted my pc, and its cant loud windows. Nothing can get it...