Windows 10: Windows cant loud affter program from site opened

Discus and support Windows cant loud affter program from site opened in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program - Reset Start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WhywouUdoit, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows cant loud affter program from site opened

I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program -

Reset Start Layout in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

10 mins later I restarted my pc, and its cant loud windows. Nothing can get it running i tryed all the options on the tableshoot menu, i know its a dumb mistake to downloud programs from places you dont know, but the forums seemed genuine. Is there a way to fix this? Please help me.

:)

WhywouUdoit, Aug 8, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Windows cant loud affter program from site opened

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows cant loud affter program from site opened

1. Windows cant loud affter program from site opened - Similar Threads - cant loud affter

2. I cant open MS programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  3. I cant open MS programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant open MS programs: Hi, I am using apple and cant open WORD, Excel and PPT programs on my Mac. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-ms-programs/54fbfe70-e7cc-47c9-b79c-9a9b95d09097
  4. Cant open most programs on Widows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant open most programs on Widows 10: Hello,Today I started getting issues while trying to open programs on Windows 10. It started with chrome and now most programs just wont launch.I tried checking the Windows update but its stuck and shows a blank screen with little dots running across the top. After that I...
  5. Cant open most programs on Widows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant open most programs on Widows 10: Hello,Today I started getting issues while trying to open programs on Windows 10. It started with chrome and now most programs jsut wont launch.I tried checking the Windows update but its stuck and shows a blacnk screen with little dots running across the top. After thta I...
  6. Programs Not Opening from Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs Not Opening from Taskbar: I can click on the programs on the taskbar and they do not open up on the desktop but if I hover the mouse over the taskbar they have in fact opened up but just not to the main screen. I have tried right mouse clicking to choose Restore or Maximise and nothing happens. They...
  7. cant open program as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cant open program as administrator: I am trying to run Command And Conquer Generals on win 10. I am the only user and have admin priviledges but when try to open im told to log in as administrator. I checked and I am only user and am administrator. Any sugestions?...
  8. HELP cant open any programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP cant open any programs: When i open some programs that are not in autostart they keep not responding and then close submitted by /u/Sunbeams_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lvxhbo/help_cant_open_any_programs/
  9. File opening from a site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File opening from a site: I have tried and tried to open up my documents (eg, tax forms) forms from some companies and when I click on the document, a bar comes up showing me "Open or Save choices". If I click on open, the entire bar disappears. If I click on save, it does save but nothing happens to...
  10. Windows cant load after program from site opened

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows cant load after program from site opened: I had a problem with my start menu, I couldnt unpin programs from it. I found a solution on this site ,which is to run this program - Reset Start Layout in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials 10 mins later I restarted my pc, and its cant loud windows. Nothing can get it...