Windows 10: Windows compatibility

Discus and support Windows compatibility in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a question. If I buy Win 10 at amazon can I used outside the US. Or the Windows of each country is for that specific country? 13146 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by osx77, Aug 5, 2015.

1. osx77 Win User

Windows compatibility

Hello I have a question. If I buy Win 10 at amazon can I used outside the US. Or the Windows of each country is for that specific country?

:)

osx77, Aug 5, 2015

2. Windows 10 Compatible Monitor NOT Compatible

I bought a New ELEMENT HDTV to use as my main monitor. The box says it is compatible with Windows 10. The box says the screen resolution should be set at 1366x768, but that doesn't exist on Windows 10. The images show, but they are a tad squatty and I look
    chubby. I don't like looking chubby. I'm a vain Movie Star (Back Ground, but don't tell my ego that). A screen popped up saying that I had the resolution set too high and I should set it at 1366x768. So Windows detected it, but it wouldn't allow me to change
    it to that.

Please address this issue

:+)

BelaKrusac, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Taffy087 Win User
    Windows 10 Compatible Monitor NOT Compatible

Microsoft have an excellent troubleshooting facility hidden away here: Setting (gears icon bottom left after you click on the Windows Start icon > Update & Security > Troubleshoot (4th down in my menu > Find & Fix Other Problems > Hardware & other devices.

Hoping this works for you.

Taffy087, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Windows compatibility

1. Windows compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  3. I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to use IE compatibility, however I cannot see it through Settings > Default browser...: I'm currently using Windows 11 Pro 22H2 22621.3447, also Edge Version 124.0.2478.51 Official build 64-bit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-use-ie-compatibility-however-i-cannot/d20a5544-6bd2-40fa-b4ca-1e16d56f893e
  4. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  5. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  6. Compatibility mode removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  7. Compatibility mode removed

Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  8. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  9. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  10. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware