Windows 10: windows convert microphone to mono

Discus and support windows convert microphone to mono in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows convert microphone to mono... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mark Luria, Jul 11, 2018.

1. windows convert microphone to mono

windows convert microphone to mono

:)

Mark Luria, Jul 11, 2018

2. Microphone is Mono but Sound is Stereo

Hi!

So I have a microphone that I use for gaming with friends and recording videos, but the problem is that the Microphone is Mono! (Blue Spark) The problem isn't the output, the problem is that the settings won't let me use the Mic in mono settings. It is always
    set to two channels and won't let the Microphone record on both sides, only the left.

Is there a way to change the input so that it records mono for my mic?

SnowPirate, Jul 11, 2018
  3. Mono to stereo converter for 6600

Hey guys,

Does anyone have any clue how to convert music output from mono to stereo in the nokia 6600?

Thanks,

I need a reply soon plz!!!

Thanx

ojasp---01, Jul 11, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Built in microphone not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: I suggest you to set microphone as default device and check.

• Right click on the volume icon in the system tray and then click "Recording devices"

• Right click on the blank space in the popped up window and then select "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show Disconnected Devices".

• Right click on Microphone and then click "Enable".

• Highlight the microphone and then choose "Set as Default Device".

• Click Apply and OK.

Step 2: Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled. Follow the steps given to check that:

• Right click on the volume icon and select “Recording devices”.

• Now, Right Click on an empty space and select, “Show disconnected devices” and “Show disabled devices”.

• Make sure that the Microphone is not disabled.

And also update the audio drivers from the manufacturer web site and install.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. windows convert microphone to mono - Similar Threads - convert microphone mono

2. PROBLEMA CON SONIDO ESTEREO Y MONO

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PROBLEMA CON SONIDO ESTEREO Y MONO: ¡Hola! tengo el problema de uno de los audifonos, el estereo, el escucho y el mono ... (escucho el mono de ambos lados), la sonda con mi móvil y si el estereo ... ¿Qué tengo que hacer para solucionarlo?...
  3. Quick converter

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Quick converter: Este programa me pide que haga un escaneo en busca de virus y troyanos cuando abro Google Chrome. como lo elimino. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/quick-converter/7dd6a380-6c8c-4aa4-b9f6-b115e6f3307d
  4. XLR CONVERTER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XLR CONVERTER: I downloaded MS 6-9 converter but it does not work. I need to update years' old XLR documents https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xlr-converter/ab98e9da-93d8-4cef-aaad-0c5e0e861b47
  5. Stereo/mono output per device

Stereo/mono output per device: I've got an old laptop with one damaged speaker that doesn't output any sound. I've found the mono audio setting in the accessibility settings, but that's system-wide. I want to be able to still get stereo audio from the headphone jack or HDMI, but I can't find anything in...
  6. Windows microphone

in Cortana
    Windows microphone: Hi! My name is philip and i have a problem according my headset-microphone. My problem is that my microphone isnt detected by my computer. Im pretty sure its connected in the right port. I have tried troubleshooting it, and the only results that appear is that the microphone...
  7. Converting data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting data: From an e-mail, is there any way to convert data on a notepad to an Excel spreadsheet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/converting-data/194812ce-c9ba-4d69-98b4-250b718306b0
  8. Video Convertion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Convertion: Hello, I have several video clips mp4 format, 720 x 960 size. I am trying to resize them to 720 x 1280, bitrate and frame rate stay the same. To do this I use "Format Factory" and "VideoPad Video editor"(each at a time), in both I make all the settings and start the...
  9. I need help with audio being mono.

I need help with audio being mono.: Hello, im having a problem with audio. The audio jacket has been fixed but when i plug in the headphone the audio coming from it is like monoish. In settings it shows that its stereo. I have laptop Samsung np300v5a s02ee and i use Realtek audio driver (latest version)...
  10. Converting to JPG

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting to JPG: I have inserted a picture into Word that I would like to convert to JPG but not sure if this is possible? Any ideas would be very welcome please. Thanks 61191