Windows 10: windows couldn't connect to group policy

Discus and support windows couldn't connect to group policy in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have windows 10 now and my computer takes forever to go on my homepage. It says 'windows couldn't connect to group policy client services. prevents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tru, Oct 8, 2015.

1. TRU
    tru Win User

windows couldn't connect to group policy

I have windows 10 now and my computer takes forever to go on my homepage. It says 'windows couldn't connect to group policy client services. prevents standard users from signing in'. It also takes a long time to sign out and google chrome takes forever to come up. Windows edge sometimes works a little faster. I wish I never accepted windows 10. My daughter moved away to university and I'll never be able to figure out how to fix this. I tried to use the windows 10 app 'contact support' but it didn't work.

:)

2. Since upgrading to Windows 10

Please tell me how to fix "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client Services" since I upgraded to Windows 10.

ScotianIAM, Oct 8, 2015
  3. NeilAK Win User
    Stuck at welcome screen with windows 10 upgrade

Attempting to login with non- administrator comes up with error message "Couldn't connect to Group Policy Client Service"

NeilAK, Oct 8, 2015
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

NavyLCDR, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

1. windows couldn't connect to group policy - Similar Threads - couldn't connect group

2. group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    group policy: Not run edit group policy.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-policy/ebcb26df-8243-4a75-ba90-bf27ce8c3b90
  3. group policy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    group policy: Not run edit group policy.msc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/group-policy/ebcb26df-8243-4a75-ba90-bf27ce8c3b90
  4. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth connection blocked by group policy: i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here...
  5. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

bluetooth connection blocked by group policy: i downloaded a driver update app online, then i could not connect my bluetooth device, i have tried many ways on the web, like deleting some files in my pc. but it didnt work, so thats why im here...
  6. bluetooth connection blocked by group policy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client" error Message on Start Up.

"Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client" error Message on Start Up.: I am using Window 8.1 and I am getting an erroe msg at start up that "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client and it seems tyo cause a problem with saving files to my OneDrive. My question is, Will downloading and running the "Restoro Repair Tool" program possibly...
  8. "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client" error Message on Start Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client" error Message on Start Up.: I am using Window 8.1 and I am getting an erroe msg at start up that "Windows couldn't connect to the Group Policy Client and it seems tyo cause a problem with saving files to my OneDrive. My question is, Will downloading and running the "Restoro Repair Tool" program possibly...
  9. Windows failed to connect to a Group Policy Service

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows failed to connect to a Group Policy Service: When I turned on my Windows 10 Desktop PC this morning, it said it failed to connect to a Group Policy Service or something similar to that. Can someone help me out with this, please? This is my Desktop PC. It's a Acer Aspire XC603G Desktop. Thanks in advance! 41541
  10. Group Policy

in Windows 10 Support
    Group Policy: Hello. I have just had a virus that disabled My Firewall through Group edit. Problem is, I don't have group edit. With the store being broken, its bad. Any suggestions. 43965