Windows 10: Windows crashing, Bug Check: 124

Discus and support Windows crashing, Bug Check: 124 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I recently upgraded my PC with a new processor and GPU. I thought everything would run smoothly, but it seems that my computer is crashing after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Byu7, Jul 23, 2021.

1. Byu7 Win User

Windows crashing, Bug Check: 124

Hi, I recently upgraded my PC with a new processor and GPU. I thought everything would run smoothly, but it seems that my computer is crashing after playing games for about 1> hour. I initially thought it was GPU driver issues or overheating, but I stress tested both CPU and GPU and kept tabs on temps while playing and it didn't reproduce the crash. I reinstalled all drivers as well. I'm a bit stuck here.Below I have the dump files and dxdiag:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SO89Xxz8i7qoKd1iRQ2Ue7m1fButzPOK?usp=sharing

:)

2. Bug check 124 with crashes

It shows an issue in the TLB (Translation Lookaside Buffer) module of the processor. It's hardware related.

I've talked to an expert, friend of mine, and he has sent me this:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please, check that, it's really interesting especially on steps 3, 4 and 6.

Keep on struggling to get DISM and SFC done, but I think the culprit is unfortunately the processor (or I'd even dare to say motherboard, once again).

Stress every component as it says in step 6 so we can see where's the problem and so as you can replace the faulty component.

Good luck. I'll stay here.

Miguel Ángel.

Miguel Ángel Córdoba, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Bug check 124 with crashes

We need to make sure it's the processor fault first!

Check step 6 in the article I sent you and run the utilities they give. We need to find what is causing it before requesting a RMA.

Keep me updated with dumps if they appear again.

Miguel Ángel Córdoba, Jul 23, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows crashing, Bug Check: 124 - Similar Threads - crashing Bug Check

2. Unexpected Crash - Bug Check / Driver Verifier

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unexpected Crash - Bug Check / Driver Verifier: Greetings, I have been having problems related to seemingly random computer crashes in Windows 10. I have found crashes related to a bug check listed in event viewer and other error reports which revolve around WLAN configuration. This leads me to believe it may be related to...
  3. Bug Check crashes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bug Check crashes.: Hey guys, just noticed of late that my computer had been turning off and not going to sleep some days. checked the reliability logs and turns out the system is crashing to a bug check? This is the only information its giving me: Description The computer has rebooted...
  4. Windows crashing - Bug check code 0x00000133 Bug check parameters 0x0000000000000000,...

Windows crashing - Bug check code 0x00000133 Bug check parameters 0x0000000000000000,...: Hello, I have same issue with crashing my windows like this guy: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-crashing-the-bugcheck-was-0x00000133/27a3f432-5651-4ef3-9ee8-e8a5332d41cb my Blue screen error: bBug check code 0x00000133 BBug check...
  5. Bug check 124 with crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bug check 124 with crashes: Hi so I'm getting bugcheck 124 error codes, no blue screen but there is a minidump. I have the minidump attached here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u6o4N3ilcHrIqRpTxw0QYSt87mXziTMV/view?usp=sharing Any ideas what can cause this?...
  6. Windows Crash bug check code 278

Windows Crash bug check code 278: Hi, my PC often crash but I don't why it's crashing.I'm pretty sure that is not the Memory because I changed my two sticks of ram. I dont think that comes from the PSU because the PC do not crash when I stress test it with occt.I also reinstalled windows 10 and I have the...
  7. computer bug check crash

computer bug check crash: can anyone help me with this? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xfffff80354a72f93, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000008, 0xfffff80354a72f93. A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  8. My laptop crashes of from bug check

My laptop crashes of from bug check: My laptop crashes often from bug check. I dont know why. Its crashing some much that it might corrupts the OS.. Thoughts on how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-crashes-of-from-bug-check/ef27203d-ea61-4103-97e8-42fed932b55c
  9. Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124

Windows Crash WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 124: I have been getting recent crashes lately. I have had my computer for about 2+ years. One day I was doing my normal routine of playing games then I just got a random bluescreen, but ever since then, it has been happening extremely frequently. This has never happened...
  10. Persistent Crashing While Sleep Mode - Bug Check

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Persistent Crashing While Sleep Mode - Bug Check: Hello folks! I'm having a concerning issue with my recently built Windows 10 machine. Below are my system specs, symptoms of issue, steps to reproduce, troubleshooting steps taken, and an attached minidump (MEMORY.DMP). System Specs CPU: Intel i9 9900k @ 4.7ghz Mobo: ASUS...