Windows 10: windows crashing when scrolling photos in app

Discus and support windows crashing when scrolling photos in app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When scrolling photos I get a message saying windows needs to restart. Gives error message "driver corrupted expool" All device seem OK in system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve1711, Aug 6, 2015.

1. steve1711 Win User

windows crashing when scrolling photos in app

When scrolling photos I get a message saying windows needs to restart. Gives error message "driver corrupted expool"
    All device seem OK in system manager - nothing flagged up. Any ideas please.

:)

steve1711, Aug 6, 2015

2. Photo viewer crashes after driver update installed-Windows 10

It is Windows 10. There is no compatibility mode. It only happened on the photos app.

Now, the photos app has stopped crashing, but, I cannot delete any files from my pictures folder. The photo thumbnail disappears, but when scrolling thru the folder the deleted photos re-appear, and they do not show up in the recycle bin.

baffled_still, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Tino_47 Win User
    Scrolling crash/exit

When viewing pictures in the inbuilt windows 10 photo viewer while the picture is zoomed everything is okay,but when I scroll up the image or mouse up the image the app just exits/crashes,how to fix this?

Tino_47, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

windows crashing when scrolling photos in app

1. windows crashing when scrolling photos in app - Similar Threads - crashing scrolling photos

2. Photos App Crashes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Crashes: For the last few days this App has crashed whenever I use it. I have reset the app. No effect I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. No effect I have recently used the "Free up space now" Setting in Windows. I am wondering if this deleted something that the...
  3. Photo app crashing

Photo app crashing: How can I stop the photo app crashing? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-crashing/27466ee1-a80a-484f-9669-914d58930204
  4. photo app crashing

in Windows 10 Customization
    photo app crashing: the microsoft photos app keeps closing and i cant view any of my photos as it keeps saying system error. i have tried repair, reset and uninstall and none of them work. what else can be done?...
  5. photos app crashes

photos app crashes: The Windows 10 update on 6/11/2018 has cause my photo app to crash immediately on startup. I reinstalled photo, but I continuously get a file systems error (-2147279796) come on MS get it fixed please !...
  6. Photo App Crashing

Photo App Crashing: When double clicking an image I get the Photo App load screen. The image may render for a second or the App simply crashes. Its somewhat intermittent, but it seems to work with more frequency when I go directly to the Photo App itself. I'm not quite sure what's going on with...
  7. Windows Photos App crashes

Windows Photos App crashes: So since today my Photos App is crashing as soon as i open it. It goes into a blackscreen for about 2-3 Seconds and than crashes. Information about the error: This Crash is generating chrash dumps that contain the error code 0xC0000602 in module mrt100_app.dll or...
  8. Photos app and scrolling issue

Photos app and scrolling issue: When I open a photo from the file explorer using the photo app I cannot scroll through the next photo. I just installed windows 10, and in my previous installation of windows 10 this wasn't a PROBLEM, AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Please help me fix it. I have already tried...
  9. Photo App Crashes

Photo App Crashes: Anyone know if the Photo App crashing issue is fixed. When I open mine, it crashes and closes soon after. 16066
  10. Photos app crashes when trying to print

Photos app crashes when trying to print: Same issue - Windows 10 1709 X86 / X64 ( 300 + machines domain joined ) Some machines work some do not. error logs on a machine that does not work. App crashes when trying to print. Tried all above recommendations with no luck what so ever. Event ( Application Log )...