Windows 10: windows crashing when scrolling photos in app

Discus and support windows crashing when scrolling photos in app in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When scrolling photos I get a message saying windows needs to restart. Gives error message "driver corrupted expool" All device seem OK in system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by steve1711, Aug 6, 2015.

1. steve1711 Win User

windows crashing when scrolling photos in app

When scrolling photos I get a message saying windows needs to restart. Gives error message "driver corrupted expool"
    All device seem OK in system manager - nothing flagged up. Any ideas please.

:)

steve1711, Aug 6, 2015

2. Photo viewer crashes after driver update installed-Windows 10

It is Windows 10. There is no compatibility mode. It only happened on the photos app.

Now, the photos app has stopped crashing, but, I cannot delete any files from my pictures folder. The photo thumbnail disappears, but when scrolling thru the folder the deleted photos re-appear, and they do not show up in the recycle bin.

baffled_still, Aug 6, 2015
  3. Tino_47 Win User
    Scrolling crash/exit

When viewing pictures in the inbuilt windows 10 photo viewer while the picture is zoomed everything is okay,but when I scroll up the image or mouse up the image the app just exits/crashes,how to fix this?

Tino_47, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

windows crashing when scrolling photos in app

1. windows crashing when scrolling photos in app - Similar Threads - crashing scrolling photos

2. Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem: I am having an issue with the Windows 10 Photo App, whatever it's normally called that comes pre-installed on Windows 10.The app itself does not sort pictures in the correct order on my desktop or even in folders - when I try to scroll through it, it jumps around to other...
  3. Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem: I am having an issue with the Windows 10 Photo App, whatever it's normally called that comes pre-installed on Windows 10.The app itself does not sort pictures in the correct order on my desktop or even in folders - when I try to scroll through it, it jumps around to other...
  4. Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem: Since I've upgraded my computer from over a year ago, I've been noticing some problems with the default Photo Viewer Windows 10 has. Say I have five pictures in a folder. I click on picture #1, and try to scroll, but it would skip 2 and 3, immediately going to 4, then 5, no...
  5. Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Photo App Scrolling Problem: Since I've upgraded my computer from over a year ago, I've been noticing some problems with the default Photo Viewer Windows 10 has. Say I have five pictures in a folder. I click on picture #1, and try to scroll, but it would skip 2 and 3, immediately going to 4, then 5, no...
  6. Photo app doesn't scroll to next photos.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo app doesn't scroll to next photos.: Dear Sirs,Since last update of Windows 10, photo app doesn't scroll to next photos in both notebooks I have and with same photos. When selecting slides show, blinks and shows the same photo and left/right arrows do not scroll either.And without selecting show, the left/right...
  7. Photo app does not scroll when trying to import photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo app does not scroll when trying to import photos: I can only see the first 10 photos. I want to be able to scroll down so that I can select photos to import. There is no scroll bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-app-does-not-scroll-when-trying-to-import/0fc08875-fa5f-4062-92e4-c17b3009ad17
  8. windows photos app crashing when searching for photos.

windows photos app crashing when searching for photos.: Hi all My windows photos app is crashing when trying to search for photo's on my Iphone 11 , I am only trying to take around 1500 photos from it and still crashes. I see i am not the only one having this problem. I have tried everything to get it up and running. any...
  9. Photos App crashes when importing photos

Photos App crashes when importing photos: I recently got a new PC and when i am trying to import my photos from my Iphone Xs max, the app freezes to '3081 items found so far" and all i want are my photos on my pc. Can someone please help...
  10. Photos app and scrolling issue

Photos app and scrolling issue: When I open a photo from the file explorer using the photo app I cannot scroll through the next photo. I just installed windows 10, and in my previous installation of windows 10 this wasn't a PROBLEM, AND ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! Please help me fix it. I have already tried...