Windows 10: Windows Custom columns.

Discus and support Windows Custom columns. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; By default its "Name" | "Date modified" | "Type" | "Size" But i want to have Size columns after name not date modified,i can do that to one folder... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Uxot, Feb 19, 2017.

1. Uxot Win User

Windows Custom columns.

By default its "Name" | "Date modified" | "Type" | "Size"

But i want to have Size columns after name not date modified,i can do that to one folder (by just moving i t..) but is there an option somewhere in Windows so it saves my custom columns and apply to EVERY folders in Windows 10 ?

Well Nvm found out in Organize -> Change folders and search options -> View -> apply to folders

:)

2. How to change the Music folder template

This still does not solve the issue of customization... I want to customize all music folders with the same columns. The default to "music" doesn't add the columns I want without doing every folder manually. Any ideas of how to change the Music folder
    option to include the items I need?

RichGermaine, Feb 19, 2017
  3. a6shooter Win User
    Change the color of the columns adjacent to Name column in the file explorer's sub folders in Windows 10.

Original Title: Windows 10 File Explorer Details View, most columns have faint / low contrast font

In Windows 10 (NOT Windows 7), in File Explorer, "Details" View, the font in the "Name" column is normal. But in the other columns ("Date Modified", "Size", etc) the font is fainter (lower contrast). I want to make all the columns look like the "Name" column.

There are several references to this online regarding Windows 7, but I can't tell if they will be relevant or successful in Windows 10.

Here's one of those webpages that has screenshots that show the exact problem (#2):

Details view in Explorer utilizes faint font color for most fields. - Windows 7 Help Forums

Thanks

a6shooter, Feb 19, 2017
  4. Windows Custom columns.

Hey Uxot, welcome to Ten Forums!

Good job! Just remember to click "Mark this as solved" button so others can read this thread and follow your solution also *Wink

ellellell1, Feb 19, 2017
Thema:

Windows Custom columns.

1. Windows Custom columns. - Similar Threads - Custom columns

2. Show column of custom properties in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show column of custom properties in windows explorer: We have a lot of users asking to make custom properties available as sortable columns in windows explorer. is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-column-of-custom-properties-in-windows/72f4779a-a304-4379-a90a-389e98d08756
  3. Show column of custom properties in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Show column of custom properties in windows explorer: We have a lot of users asking to make custom properties available as sortable columns in windows explorer. is this possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-column-of-custom-properties-in-windows/72f4779a-a304-4379-a90a-389e98d08756
  4. Show column of custom properties in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Apply custom columns and widths to all folders in Windows 10 File Explorer

Apply custom columns and widths to all folders in Windows 10 File Explorer: I would like file explorer in Windows 10 to have the following columns and corresponding widths: Name 300 pixelsSize 75 pixelsDate modified 130 pixelsType 130 pixels, as shown in the attached imageI can change a single folder's settings to those dimensions, but can't figure...
  6. Apply custom columns and widths to all folders in Windows 10 File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply custom columns and widths to all folders in Windows 10 File Explorer: I would like file explorer in Windows 10 to have the following columns and corresponding widths: Name 300 pixelsSize 75 pixelsDate modified 130 pixelsType 130 pixels, as shown in the attached imageI can change a single folder's settings to those dimensions, but can't figure...
  7. Apply custom columns and widths to all folders in Windows 10 File Explorer

8. How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...: How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for dehydrated file .Currently when I am trying to display custom icon multiple icon are getting displayed....
  9. How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...

How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for...: How can I remove the existing icon and show only custom icon in the status column for dehydrated file .Currently when I am trying to display custom icon multiple icon are getting displayed....
  10. Custom Columns

Custom Columns: Hello. Since I edit lots of music, I have been struggling with colums.I have music folder with lots of folders with beginnings letters, like folder A, with music that starts with letter A.Now, my problem are colums and custom folder templates. Since there is only 5 of them,...