Windows 10: windows default image viewer spacebar not working

Discus and support windows default image viewer spacebar not working in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; normally we all know when we click spacebar it goes to another image conveniently. However, I find that in C: drive some images spacebar are not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Tsw88, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Tsw88 Win User

windows default image viewer spacebar not working

normally we all know when we click spacebar it goes to another image conveniently. However, I find that in C: drive some images spacebar are not working. When I copy or cut and paste those images to another drive the spacebar works again.

why it's that???

:)

Tsw88, Sep 12, 2017
  2. Alan Russell, Sep 12, 2017
  3. EXAVOLT Win User
    Windows Mediaplayer plays image as movie

I forgot about the windows photo viewer, but it still won't work.

I assinged it as "default viewer" in "set defaults by app"

But there's only two file types that are visible to assign.

So the Photos app will still open all the images....

And It isn't there as an option in Settings, to set as default viewer.

And when I right click an image, the Microsoft photo viewer isn't visible. only some others, and "look for an app in store"

So what to do?

EXAVOLT, Sep 12, 2017
Thema:

windows default image viewer spacebar not working

1. windows default image viewer spacebar not working - Similar Threads - default image viewer

2. Spacebar stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Spacebar stopped working suddenly: Hey, the space bar key stopped working. I tried the usual sticky key and restarting or uninstalling the driver. I don't know if its related but theres a UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD on the keyboard list bottom right but it doesn't show in the keyboard language preferences...
  3. image viewer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    image viewer: Hi, the default Microsoft image viewer ("Photos") in Windows 10 is ridiculously heavy. How can i use the default image viewer from Windows 7 in Windows 10? Please help. Thanks!...
  4. Spacebar or Enter key is not working

in Windows 10 News
    Spacebar or Enter key is not working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Spacebar and Enter keys are used the most times, and they go unnoticed by anybody who is using a computer. We only realize the value of these unsung heroes of our daily computing when they stop working. It is an [...] This post Spacebar or Enter key is not...
  5. Windows 10 Default Image / Photo Viewer.

Windows 10 Default Image / Photo Viewer.: Hello world, I'm having some issues with the default windows 10 photo / image viewer. When I open a image, the application loads said image but adds a certain yellow-ish tint to it aswell as some kind of resolution downgrade. It's weird because the instant I open the image,...
  6. Windows Key + Spacebar not working

Windows Key + Spacebar not working: My language setting is English (UK). I use a US keyboard and can usually change the keyboard setting using the Widows Key plus spacebar. I normally use the PC with a standard account, but have a different Admin account to manage the PC. PC has just installed 2019-04...
  7. My SpaceBar doesnt work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My SpaceBar doesnt work: After I failed to complete my windows update,my spacebar stopped working.Im using Lenovo V330-15IKB Windows 10 your help will be highly appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-spacebar-doesnt-work/01347a21-238e-4575-a460-2de6f7b9ebd3
  8. Spacebar isn’t working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Spacebar isn’t working: I use Toshiba Satellite L755 laptop and Windows 10. The spacebar key stopped working on my laptop. When I click on it, there is no response https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacebar-isnt-working/90516337-6620-4df8-aeb4-776dec6f0ca5
  9. Image viewer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Image viewer: I tried to upgrade Windows 10 from version 1607 to 1803, (since the computer were constantly nagging about it). But it didn’t work and now I have lost the image viewer and more. I can no longer open any picture on that laptop. I just get the message “The app didn’t start”...
  10. windows image viewer not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows image viewer not found: windows 10 updated version have no image viewer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-image-viewer-not-found/b4d79451-c968-4da6-88a6-59a9503b2240