Windows 10: Windows Defender Alert Notifications

Discus and support Windows Defender Alert Notifications in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows Defender icon on my task bar shows an alert notification and says "actions recommended." But when I open the Windows Defender Security... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by loriprtchrd, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Windows Defender Alert Notifications

My Windows Defender icon on my task bar shows an alert notification and says "actions recommended." But when I open the Windows Defender Security Center, none of the categories show an alert symbol. Why would these not be synced with one another?

:)

loriprtchrd, Aug 17, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 17, 2018
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Alert Notifications

Turning Off Windows Defender Notifications in Windows 10

this is *not* normal behavior.

The PC is either badly infected or Defender is falsely alerting. You need to determine *why* it is alerting, not look to turn off alerts.

Open Defender and review the History. What is listed as having been detected and what action is being taken? Where are the infections being shown as existing?

-steve

Stephen Boots, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Alert Notifications

1. Windows Defender Alert Notifications - Similar Threads - Defender Alert Notifications

2. Windows defender alert

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender alert: While working on my laptop this morning I was on Facebook. I clicked on something can't remember what tho and a screen came up saying Microsoft Defender had locked my PC due to a possible virus and to call 1 866 276-9140. It scared me so bad that I shut down my laptop. Then I...
  3. Windows defender alert

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defender alert: While working on my laptop this morning I was on Facebook. I clicked on something can't remember what tho and a screen came up saying Microsoft Defender had locked my PC due to a possible virus and to call 1 866 276-9140. It scared me so bad that I shut down my laptop. Then I...
  4. Windows defender alert

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Windows Defender notification

Windows Defender notification: Yesterday I got a notice on screen that I have a Trojan. There was a Windows phone contact number. I called and connected to a "microsoft troubleshooter". He had me to download Ultra Viewer and I allowed him to connect to my computer. He was on the phone and computer with me...
  6. Fake McAfee Notification Alert

Fake McAfee Notification Alert: My OS is Windows 10 my browser is Google Chrome but after getting thsi POP UP while on google chrome I got it while off line with all browsers closed on my desk top . beginning this morning I get a POP UP every hour so fror30-60 seconds or so in the lower left hand corner of...
  7. unclosable alert / notification window

in Windows 10 Customization
    unclosable alert / notification window: Hey folks, has anyone seen this happen on Win 10? it's and alert window that appears on the bottom righ to my screen. it's unclosabale, unmovable, uncancellable... only scrollable. The text can't be copied out either but as it refers to Bing, I am assuming it has something to...
  8. Windows Defender Firewall Security Alert

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Firewall Security Alert: I got a Windows Security Alert Saying Windows Defender Firewallhas blocked some features of Google Chrome on all public private networks. Name: Google Chrome Says: This app has already been blocked or unblocked for a different network type. Allow Google Chrome to...
  9. What Notification to Alert...

What Notification to Alert...: Hello Community Members... I have Windows 10 Home Edition 64 bit... When I get a notification in the Action Centre for a email I click it and it opens the Mail App... I have the Outlook App pinned to the Task Bar and would like: When I click the email...
  10. Windows Defender notification

Windows Defender notification: Where is notification history? The notice that said a virus was found disappeared when I clicked on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-notification/9a66370a-e2c7-4eb9-8ad5-bc80153ba2c6"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender email alerts

2. windows defender alert notification