Windows 10: Windows Defender ATP partnering w/ industry to reduce false positives

Discus and support Windows Defender ATP partnering w/ industry to reduce false positives in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Every day, antivirus capabilities in Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection (Windows Defender ATP) protect millions of customers from threats. To... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Windows Defender ATP partnering w/ industry to reduce false positives

Source: https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/mic...lse-positives/

:)

Brink, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft partners extend Windows Defender ATP across platforms

Source: Microsoft partners extend Windows Defender ATP across platforms - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Aug 17, 2018
  3. defender false positive

Hi Bob,

To better assist you, kindly verify the following:

• Where did you submit the file about Windows Defender being false positive?
    • Right after the recent Windows 10 update, your Zara Radio stopped working?
    • Regarding the 404 error, what application were you using when you got that error?

Let us know.

Joanna 777, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Windows Defender ATP partnering w/ industry to reduce false positives

Windows Defender ATP.

Why isn't the Windows Defender ATP platform available with Windows 10 Pro for free? What's the difference between Windows Defender and Windows Defender ATP? If you're going to make Windows 10 the best operating system ever, the virus and malware protection
    has to be the best too. So having one Windows Defender ATP across the whole Windows 10 ecosystem for free is better then having two different virus and malware platforms?

AnthonyPosi, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender ATP partnering w/ industry to reduce false positives

1. Windows Defender ATP partnering w/ industry to reduce false positives - Similar Threads - Defender ATP partnering

2. False positive??

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    False positive??: Hello! I downloaded a file from web and I think I got viruses or malware from it. First, Windows Defender notified me that I got malware and I deleted all the temp and patched files from my laptop and scanned it after with Microsoft Security Scan and it said I have 0 files...
  3. False positive??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    False positive??: Hello! I downloaded a file from web and I think I got viruses or malware from it. First, Windows Defender notified me that I got malware and I deleted all the temp and patched files from my laptop and scanned it after with Microsoft Security Scan and it said I have 0 files...
  4. False positive in Defender?

False positive in Defender?: Defender has just identified an alleged Script/Wacatc.B1Ml trojan in a zip file that has been on my system for many years. It didn't object to the unzipped version, a vbs file. I don't know where the zip file has been put, to send a sample and I can't remember how to send...
  5. A false positive detected by Windows Defender

A false positive detected by Windows Defender: I need help on my computer's built-in Microsoft Antivirus system. Although I have already deleted the files that caused the false positive to be detected, my pc still gave me this notification NON-STOP.This is not a virus. This is actually a false positive detected by Windows...
  6. Windows Defender False-Positives loop

Windows Defender False-Positives loop: After spending all day on this literally my patience has worn out. I have been using Windows Defender for many years on many different computers, they've done their job and never given me grief-until now. I've been able to download several tools/programs without issue and...
  7. Feedback for Windows Defender false positive found

Feedback for Windows Defender false positive found: Hello, where can be send for repair info about false positive found e.g. threat? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/feedback-for-windows-defender-false-positive-found/05fac603-354c-4f88-949d-616cb0051330
  8. Windows Defender ATP ExploitGuard False Web Block.

Windows Defender ATP ExploitGuard False Web Block.: Hi all, I'm trying to figure out how to either report a false block to Microsoft, or whitelist a website that was blocked. Your IT administrator has caused Windows Defender Exploit Guard to block a potentially dangerous network connection. Detection time:...
  9. Windows Defender False Positives

Windows Defender False Positives: I received an alarming message from WD which says all antivirus providers are disabled, which I think was a false positives. So I went on a check. And the result: [ATTACH] Protection is on, license is active and my firewall is on too. Can you tell why that message is...
  10. Microsoft partners extend Windows Defender ATP across platforms

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft partners extend Windows Defender ATP across platforms: Organizations often use computers, operating systems, and databases from a variety of vendors. That’s why today, we’re excited to announce three leading security companies – Bitdefender, Lookout, and Ziften – are partnering with us to enable Windows Defender Advanced Threat...