Windows 10: Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

Discus and support Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; As the title says, I believe there is a conflict between WD and Malwarebytes for real time protection. This was a problem talked about here in the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by meebers, Nov 2, 2017.

1. meebers Win User

Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

As the title says, I believe there is a conflict between WD and Malwarebytes for real time protection. This was a problem talked about here in the forum several months ago, but can't find the solution. Turn on gives this error.

:)

meebers, Nov 2, 2017

2. Window Defender AntiVirus - Error loading type library/DLL

Window Defender AntiVirus - Error loading type library/DLL 0x80029c4a

sangar.surface, Nov 2, 2017
  3. JoyMolano Win User
    error loading type library/DLL ; error code: 0x80029c4a

error loading type library/DLL ; error code: 0x80029c4a

why this happened? on windows defender.

JoyMolano, Nov 2, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

@meebers, there was a similar error reported by the 'old-style' Defender UI in the Fall Creators Update (1709) when trying to look at quarantined or detected items.

old defender UI broken in Fall Creators Update 1709

If you check for definitions updates from within Defender you will also get the update to the protection engine. This may help in your case too.

Bree, Dec 7, 2017
  5. meebers Win User
    Probably did, the problem has not repeated. Tx

meebers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL - Similar Threads - Defender Error loading

2. Load library 126

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Load library 126: I'm getting the LoadLibrary 126 error when trying to run Bluestacks 5.When I used the answer here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-the-module/c5b67473-00f8-4e4a-b8a5-f7f9c619c3d9 to try and fix it, Command prompt...
  3. Load library 126

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Load library 126: I'm getting the LoadLibrary 126 error when trying to run Bluestacks 5.When I used the answer here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loadlibrary-failed-with-error-126-the-module/c5b67473-00f8-4e4a-b8a5-f7f9c619c3d9 to try and fix it, Command prompt...
  4. Microsoft Visual Library-Error MSCVP140_1.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual Library-Error MSCVP140_1.dll: I have an issue. I have installed a game on my pc but when I go to run it I get a system error message that says:"The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140_1.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem." I installed this the first time I tried to...
  5. Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot Load library MSVCR120.dll: Cannot load library MSVCR120.dll I’ve been trying to open an application and everytime it says “cannot load library MSVCR120.dll” Ive watched everything on the internet to try to fix this, I’ve uninstalled all C++ Redistributables and installed a fresh install of all the...
  6. Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Error loading type library/DLL: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows Security allows you to manage quarantined items and exclusions. When doing so if you receive an error saying Windows Defender Antivirus Error loading type library/DLL, Click help for more information about this problem, Error code 0x80029c4a, then...
  7. windows defender library not accessible

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender library not accessible: hello, good day. please, my system was affected by a virus known as floxif according to windows defender. Although i have fixed it now but i can find or access my windows defender library or chest to view quarantined, allowed or detected items/files. The error message that...
  8. Loading Watchtower Library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading Watchtower Library: Maritza Capiro advised: (how do i reach you? “Post Reply” link goes to blank screen). Perform the procedure to repair the system files: Follow these instructions: press the Windows + X keys and select Command Prompt (Administrator) or Windows PowerShell (Administrator),...
  9. Loading Watchtower Library

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading Watchtower Library: Looking at WTLSetup.exe in Cyberlink ISO Viewer. If I right click - nothing happens. If I right click on anything on the desktop - menu opens with option to run as administrator. Is their a keyboard combination that duplicates right click? Running 10 on ThinkPad...
  10. Error loading type library/DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error loading type library/DLL: I fully scaned my PC. After that i opened history of windows defender and then opened all options of its. But when i pressed any option of history, i found a error message (Error loading type library/DLL). what i do now? I'm unable to open these options. I need your help...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when opening windows defender i get message error loading type library/DLL