Windows 10: Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research

Discus and support Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; There are many discussions that whether Windows Defender is doing a good job in protecting you against malwares or it is just a basic protection and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cyber_Defend_Team, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research

There are many discussions that whether Windows Defender is doing a good job in protecting you against malwares or it is just a basic protection and you will need to purchase another Anti-Malware product? Everyone has right to select whatever Anti-Malware they wish to use for their personal reasons, but for those who want to keep using Windows Defender inside Windows 10, the good news is independence research institute done a research and proof that Windows Defender is doing great job in protecting you against known and unknown malwares. Their latest test was on May-Jun 2018 and during that period Windows Defender proves its powerful protection. Since this is independent report from trusted third-party researcher and we could see detail research methodology in their website, we could say Windows Defender is doing great job in protecting users globally and you may use it with peace of mind, take a look at AV-Test report about Windows Defender to learn more:

https://www.av-test.org/en/antiviru...osoft-windows-defender-antivirus-4.12-182374/

Also, note that Anti-Malware is only one protection layer and defense mechanism in Windows while Windows comes with other protection features.

:)

Cyber_Defend_Team, Sep 3, 2018
  2. Kursah Win User

According to Windows Defender DDU has Malware in it.

Add DDU to the exclusion list either from there or the settings for Defender. Then you'll be fine. I've used DDU for years, and as-long-as you downloaded it from a reputable source you should be fine. If they offer MD5 hash checks that might be worth doing to make sure though if you're concerned your version is malicious.

https://www.google.com/webhp?source...&ie=UTF-8#q=Windows+Defender+how+to+whitelist

*Toast :toast:

Kursah, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User

Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research

Windows 10: protection against recent Depriz malware attacks

Source: Windows 10: protection, detection, and response against recent Depriz malware attacks Microsoft Malware Protection Center

Brink, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research

1. Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research - Similar Threads - Defender Provides Powerful

2. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  3. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware: With Windows 10 is it necessary to subscribe to third party anti-virus software such as Norton or Avast. or is the Windows 10 capable of stopping any and all threats? What are the settings that should be turned on? I am a senior with very poor knowledge of technology. Please...
  4. Windows 10 Protection against viruses and malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers

Protection Against Malware/Virus/Keyloggers: So i have an old dell xps 9550 laptop that i still have been using for a while. It has windows ten pro. It's my main laptop. With my laptop, I try to do my best of trying to avoid going on certain sites and clicking links etc. So because of that, a while back I got another...
  6. Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?

Does Windows Defender protect against malware with all browsers?: I have Windows 10 on my desktop. I have had Malwarebytes working on this computer since 2013. Suddenly, it will no longer open but it is still installed. I have no idea why this has happened and have had trouble getting help from Malwarebytes. Does Windows Defender...
  7. Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?

Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware?: Hello, Is Microsoft Defender providing protection against "SaveThQueen" malware? Thanks, Florina https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-microsoft-defender-providing-protection-against/b16f50af-8b6c-4091-9c0b-649eb46c58de"
  8. Suddenly the defender has lost its power to truly defend against malware/phishing etc

Suddenly the defender has lost its power to truly defend against malware/phishing etc: Dear Windows Defender Team Last evening from where I received this unique offer of $ 1 for brand new iPhone and the system froze after the initial splurge that"you are selected amongst Microsoft users and special offer for only 100 persons, who will complete the entry...
  9. Does windows defender defend against malware?

Does windows defender defend against malware?: Hi. I am Suman Saha. I am a newbie in the Digital Marketing field and going to start my new WordPress blog site. In that case, I have to assure about the security of my website and computer as it will be my source of earning. I want to know about the malware security of...
  10. Windows 10: protection against recent Depriz malware attacks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10: protection against recent Depriz malware attacks: A few weeks ago, multiple organizations in the Middle East fell victim to targeted and destructive attacks that wiped data from computers, and in many cases rendering them unstable and unbootable. Destructive attacks like these have been observed repeatedly over the years and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender atp malwarebytes