Windows 10: Windows Defender Research

Discus and support Windows Defender Research in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; FYI I may be over reacting, but, I uninstalled "No Coin" app after reading the MS Defender Research article. I'll let you folks draw your own... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Stitch194, Aug 10, 2018.

1. Stitch194 Win User

Windows Defender Research

FYI
    I may be over reacting, but, I uninstalled "No Coin" app after reading the MS Defender Research article. I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions.

https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/mic...ses-new-risks/

:)

Stitch194, Aug 10, 2018

2. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Aug 10, 2018
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Research

Windows update and windows defender issues

We suggest you to avoid installing any cleaner or anti-virus software that may interrupt the function of Windows Defender. Make sure that Windows Defender is always on. To do this follow these steps:

• On the Start menu, type Windows Defender and hit enter.
    • Click Settings.
    • Turn Real-time protection on.
    We also recommend you to install the latest update for Windows Defender.

Should you have further questions, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Research

1. Windows Defender Research - Similar Threads - Defender Research

2. Can't enable Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't enable Windows Defender: pls i cant enable ,y window defender then my group policy was missing from my computer pls how can i do it.need your help. * Moved from Windows 8.1/Devices * Original title: question...
  3. Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features on networks.: A Windows box popped up saying: Windows Defender Firewall has blocked some features of Host Process for Setting Synchronization on all public and private networks. Choose: Allow Access or Cancel. There are two boxes a) private networks and b) public networks. There's a...
  4. Windows defender can not run

Windows defender can not run: i can not able to open windows defender plz help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-can-not-run/5e81ca68-bac8-471a-be11-f97db22d4e78
  5. steps to turn on windows defender protection by way of admin.?

steps to turn on windows defender protection by way of admin.?: my windows defender is in off mode, and I don't have any thing conflicking with WD. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/steps-to-turn-on-windows-defender-protection-by/8d34b946-a68f-497a-9ce2-646d567b4f6e
  6. Windows Defender Realtime Protection

Windows Defender Realtime Protection: I've downloaded a file, but windows defender detected a malware on that file.But the file is absolutely clean from any virus.I want to turn off the realtime protection but it can't.Please help....
  7. virus & threat protection is managed by your organization at windows defender in windows 10...

virus & threat protection is managed by your organization at windows defender in windows 10...: [ATTACH]how to active a protection virus its,,,can tell me a step and step to clear my problem its thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-threat-protection-is-managed-by-your/ffdb2aae-0575-4889-9f16-6f7cb0ceca06
  8. Windows defender problems not resolved by Microsoft Support after numerous calls

Windows defender problems not resolved by Microsoft Support after numerous calls: hi. my windows defender is not working.every time micro soft send thru updates it shuts off my windows defender and I am tired of that.i call the 800-642-7676 number and i am told by a machine I have to call back which is what I do.i have called a dozen times in the last...
  9. Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research

Windows Defender Provides Powerful Protection Against Malwares According to Recent Research: There are many discussions that whether Windows Defender is doing a good job in protecting you against malwares or it is just a basic protection and you will need to purchase another Anti-Malware product? Everyone has right to select whatever Anti-Malware they wish to use for...
  10. Windows Defender Research

Windows Defender Research: FYI I may be over reacting, but, I uninstalled "No Coin" app after reading the MS Defender Research article. I'll let you folks draw your own conclusions. https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/mic...ses-new-risks/ 115709