Windows 10: Windows Defender Scan Right Click

Discus and support Windows Defender Scan Right Click in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello guys. Please tell me how can i disable this [img] When i press right click in a file show me option to scan if clean or no..How can... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Thanos92, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Thanos92 Win User

Windows Defender Scan Right Click

Hello guys.

Please tell me how can i disable this

Windows Defender Scan Right Click [​IMG]

When i press right click in a file show me option to scan if clean or no..How can stop it this?

Thanks

:)

Thanos92, Sep 19, 2016
  2. bhringer Win User

scan a pendrive or a removable disk using windows 10 defender

If have received the latest update to Windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586) you can also go to This PC and right click on the drive and select "Scan with Windows Defender.." from the context menu.

Windows 10 Threshold 2 Lets You Quickly Scan Files with Windows Defender

Windows 10 Threshold 2 Lets You Quickly Scan Files with Windows Defender

Windows 10 November Update: Right Click Scan with Windows Defender

http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/windows-10-november-update-right-click-scan-windows-defender

~

bhringer, Sep 19, 2016
  3. Using Defender on a drive that is not physically a part of the computer

If you are using the latest build of Windows 10, you could right click on the drive and then select Scan with Windows Defender . If you haven't install the latest build yet, then open start and search for Windows Defender and open it and then in right
    menus, click on Custom and select scan, it will open a menu which you could select your external drive and click on scan and it will scan it.

Cyber_Defend_Team, Sep 19, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Sep 19, 2016
  5. Thanos92 Win User
    Work perfect.Thanks *Biggrin

Thanos92, Sep 19, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You're most welcome. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Defender Scan Right Click - Similar Threads - Defender Scan Right

2. Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender: Right click on any folder, more options, Scan with Microsoft defender opens the Windows Security window and says "Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available Contact IT helpdesk for...
  3. Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot right click and scan with Microsoft Defender: Right click on any folder, more options, Scan with Microsoft defender opens the Windows Security window and says "Page not available - Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app and the item you tried to access is not available Contact IT helpdesk for...
  4. Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.: Anyone have ideas for me on how to trigger a scan from a printer/scanner from the right click context menu to the folder that is open? I've explored adding options to right click menu with registry editor, but can't figure out how to add a "Scan to this folder" option.Any...
  5. Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scan to folder that is open from right click menu.: Anyone have ideas for me on how to trigger a scan from a printer/scanner from the right click context menu to the folder that is open? I've explored adding options to right click menu with registry editor, but can't figure out how to add a "Scan to this folder" option.Any...
  6. Double click is not opening Windows Defender\Scans folder

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Double click is not opening Windows Defender\Scans folder: Folder on this location is not opening on double-click: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans What to do? Goran https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-is-not-opening-windows-defenderscans/aa21da0d-6dd6-4fa8-8573-baa846f4454a
  7. Double click on the Windows Defender\Scans folder is not opening it

Double click on the Windows Defender\Scans folder is not opening it: Folder on this location is not opening on double-click: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\Scans What to do? Goran https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/double-click-on-the-windows-defenderscans-folder/aa21da0d-6dd6-4fa8-8573-baa846f4454a
  8. Right click and Windows defender

Right click and Windows defender: Dear Support team, Need help below 1. Right click of any file, folder, application, software is not working, it keep on scrolling round? 2. Windows defender scan is suspending continuously while full scan or custom scan or quick scan? Can you please help on above issues....
  9. Windows Defender right click Menu

Windows Defender right click Menu: After update, i right click on windows defender icon but it's looks blurry, any tips for this problem? [ATTACH] [Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-right-click-menu/dceb6cd4-ac49-40bd-bdb0-2b4172e00a14
  10. right click scan in windows defender?

right click scan in windows defender?: I believe it's called adding it to the context menu.. I saw a registry hack for Windows 8 but i'm not sure how to do it in Windows 10.. I got used to using MSE in Windows 7 so now i'm lost not being able to right click a file to scan it immediately.. anyone know how to enable...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. scan a removable drive using defender on windows 10 right click