Windows 10: Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark)

Discus and support Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, can you please tell me how to suppress the yellow triangle with an exclamation mark that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by {WM}, Jul 13, 2018.

1. {WM} Win User

Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark)

Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark) 479d0e70-d9b3-4d0f-9906-cdf7c9302fae?upload=true.jpg

Hi, can you please tell me how to suppress the yellow triangle with an exclamation mark that appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the Windows Defender Security Centre system tray icon (but I only want it suppressed for the Family Options recommendations).

I use Trend Micro for my Virus & Threat Protection, and everything else has a nice green tick mark on it (and it says "no action needed") except for Family Options which doesn't have a nice green tick and it says "Manage how your family uses their devices". Consequently I end up with a yellow triangle and exclamation mark in the system tray icon for Windows Defender Security Centre which bothers me a lot because I've done all I can to satisfy it so I really believe I should have nice green ticks on everything, or at least the Windows Defender Security Centre system tray icon should be without the warning triangle and exclamation mark.

Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark) 8fee4720-c7a1-4a65-a53a-5d01548ab159?upload=true.jpg

I've had a look at tweaking the notification settings, but I can't find anything specific to the Family Options part I'd like taken care of.

Can you help with any additional checks or advice?

:)

2. What does a yellow exclamation mark over the C Drive on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 in Devices and Drives mean?

The 4th row "Unlocked padlock with yellow warning triangle" definitely fits the description given by the OP. Yellow warning triangle is exactly the icon they're talking about, it's a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark in the middle.

GeorgeKendros, Jul 13, 2018
  3. JimWynne Win User
    What does a yellow exclamation mark over the C Drive on a Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10 in Devices and Drives mean?

What? Here's what the OP said: After installing Office 365 and checking the system out I see a yellow exclamation mark over the "Windows (CWindows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark) :) in Devices and Drives.
    Nothing about an unlocked padlock.

JimWynne, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark)

Yellow Triangle with Exclamation marks in Windows Movie Maker

Hi Linka,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your feeling, will certainly assist you to fix the issues.

Please try the following steps and check if that helps.

Method1: Please follow these steps.

1. Open your Windows Movie Maker project file.

2. Notice that there are yellow triangles with black exclamation marks in your project where there should be video clips.

3. Double click on a yellow triangle. Windows will prompt you to "browse" for the file location.

4. Navigate to the new location of the video files and click on the correct video clip for this instance.

5. The video clip should appear in the timeline (or storyboard, depending on the view showing). On many occasions, all the video clips will also magically appear because the new location also contains the remainder of the video clips you used in the project
    as well.

6. Continue editing your movie.

Method 2: if issue persist ask op to repair the WLMM and check.

• Hold Windows key + X.
    • Select control panel.
    • Select program and feature under control panel.
    • Right click on WLMM and chose to repair from the dropdown.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Sudharshan M K, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark)

1. Windows Defender Security Centre warning icon (yellow triangle with exclamation mark) - Similar Threads - Defender Security Centre

2. Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yellow Triangle in Windows Defender Taskbar icon: I have a yellow triangle in my windows defender icon on the task bar on my laptop with Windows 365. I have repeatedly verified that windows defender is up to date and the basic security is listed as OK. Drilling into the Defender menu I have found the yellow triangle next to...
  3. Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.: Refer to the image. Clicking "Download" does nothing. Restarting does nothing. I did sfc/scannow, it claimed to repair corrupt files, still nothing. Help?Device SpecsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable System type...
  4. Gmail warning triangle/exclamation mark.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gmail warning triangle/exclamation mark.: How to remove triangle and exclamation mark in Gmail. Account settings updated but has not fixed the problem. Unable to receive or send emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gmail-warning-triangleexclamation-mark/97b54ee3-fd42-4185-b742-4f949e8d351f
  5. File Explorer has warning triangle with exclamation mark

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer has warning triangle with exclamation mark: I have a new laptop with Windows 10 Home installed, a SSD and HDD. From day 1 in File Explorer the HDD has a little yellow warning triangle and exclamation mark. I can't see anything wrong, I'm able to read from and write to the HDD but it's worrying. How do I fix it? I...
  6. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  7. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s not that uncommon when you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol residing in the System Tray of Windows 10. However, noticing it immediately after a purchase can leave you worried. That said, it [...] This post Yellow...
  8. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: Hello! The task bar icon says 'Actions recommended', but no problem found in the Windows Defender security center 'Security at a glance' components. Anyone knows what could have caused this ? 123801
  9. Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems

Windows Defender has yellow exclamation mark - But there are no problems: Title I don't have other computers to put in a family. No option given to disable?? ***Modify title from: Defender is yellow flagged, everything in Security Center checked green except "Family Options" ***...
  10. Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged

Windows Defender yellow exclamation mark - but no problems flagged: A few days ago I set up a new PC (Windows 10 Professional 64-bit) with Norton as the security provider. The Windows Defender taskbar icon shows a yellow exclamation mark. When I hover over it, the hint says "Actions Recommended": [ATTACH] But when I click the taskbar icon...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. triangle with exclamation mark on this PC icon

2. windows defender exclamation mark

3. windows 10 defender yellow triangel

4. open action centre yellow exclamation,
  5. yellow triangle with exclamation point on window defender,
  6. windows defender has yellow exclamation mark,
  7. exclamation mark on windows defender,
  8. windows security with a yellow triangle,
  9. Windows defender yellow mark,
  10. yellow triangel and excamation mark wondows,
  11. windows security centre security warning,
  12. whats the yellow triangle with exclamation mark on windows defender security mean,
  13. windows defender acct protection yellow exclamition,
  14. windows defender security center has yellow triangle,
  15. windows defender security centre icon is yellow