Windows 10: Windows Defender Vulnerable

Discus and support Windows Defender Vulnerable in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender Antivirus Still Vulnerable to Attacks Despite Patches Researcher finds RCE flaws in Windows Defender Jun 15, 2017 09:38 GMT ·... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by torre, Jun 14, 2017.

1. torre Win User

Windows Defender Vulnerable

torre, Jun 14, 2017

2. windows defender will not update.

While trying to update Windows Defender, the definitions will not load and it stops the process and it shows an error code 0x80004004. Therefore the machine is vulnerable to virus without Windows Defender up to date. This is with an O/S of Windows 10

wolfemanj7, Jun 14, 2017
  3. loyalpaul Win User
    windows defender not responding

my windows defender is more vulnerable to threats even if i update it it is not even notifying me on any threats.Please help me

loyalpaul, Jun 14, 2017
  4. Windows Defender Vulnerable

Ohh Geez, I just switched recently to Defender after using Avast for the last 10 years, feeling a little uneasy now reading that it's got this vulnerable engine, tempted to reinstall Avast, but gonna wait and see at this point

AMDMan2016, Jun 16, 2017
Thema:

Windows Defender Vulnerable

1. Windows Defender Vulnerable - Similar Threads - Defender Vulnerable

2. Azure Defender for Cloud - Qualys Agent Showing Resolved Vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Defender for Cloud - Qualys Agent Showing Resolved Vulnerabilities: We have the Qualys Cloud Agent running on our VMs. It has typically been accurate with reporting vulnerabilities but lately there have been issues with old, resolved vulnerabilities still showing on the reporting. In particular, we have an example of a VM that had a...
  3. Azure Defender for Cloud - Qualys Agent Showing Resolved Vulnerabilities

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure Defender for Cloud - Qualys Agent Showing Resolved Vulnerabilities: We have the Qualys Cloud Agent running on our VMs. It has typically been accurate with reporting vulnerabilities but lately there have been issues with old, resolved vulnerabilities still showing on the reporting. In particular, we have an example of a VM that had a...
  4. 365 Defender Vulnerability Management configuration.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    365 Defender Vulnerability Management configuration.: Hello, I am not entirely sure on where to post this question. I have a situation where 365 Defender will provide a list of vulnerable software. For example, it will typically say "Update Python" or something similar.. It'll then provide a list of the devices exposed to that...
  5. Windows Defender: Vulnerable Driver Blocklist protects against malicious or exploitable drivers

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender: Vulnerable Driver Blocklist protects against malicious or exploitable drivers: Vulnerable Driver Blocklist is a new security feature of Windows Defender on Windows 10, Windows 11 and Windows Server 2016 or newer devices that protects against malicious or exploitable drivers. [ATTACH] Announced by Microsoft's Vice President of Enterprise and OS...
  6. Microsoft Windows Defender Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability CVE-2020-1163 & CVE-2020-1170

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Windows Defender Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability CVE-2020-1163 & CVE-2020-1170: how do i update Microsoft Windows Defender on windows 2016 core server? Path : C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows Defender\platform\4.18.1911.3-0\ Installed version : 4.18.1911.3 Fixed version : 4.18.2005.1...
  7. "microsoft defender antivirus is turned off" and my computer is 'vulnerable'. HOW DO I TURN...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "microsoft defender antivirus is turned off" and my computer is 'vulnerable'. HOW DO I TURN...: I KEEP GETTING A POP UP ON MY SCREEEN SAYING I NEED TO 'RENEW' MY "ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION" FOR XX AMOUNT OF MONEY. I WAS THINKING MY COMPUTER CAME WITH 'SECURITY AND ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION'. COME TO FIND OUT IT DOES BUT IS TURNED OFF AND NOW MY COMPUTER IS "VULNERABLE". HOW DO...
  8. CVE-2019-1255 Microsoft Defender Denial of Service Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    CVE-2019-1255 Microsoft Defender Denial of Service Vulnerability: Security Vulnerability Published: 09/23/2019 MITRE CVE-2019-1255 A denial of service vulnerability exists when Microsoft Defender improperly handles files. An attacker could exploit the vulnerability to prevent legitimate accounts from executing legitimate system binaries....
  9. Windows Defender Application Control Security Vulnerability

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Defender Application Control Security Vulnerability: A security feature bypass vulnerability exists in Windows Defender Application Control (WDAC) which could allow an attacker to bypass WDAC enforcement. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could circumvent PowerShell Core Constrained Language Mode on the...
  10. #AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus

in Windows 10 News
    #AVGater vulnerability does not affect Windows Defender Antivirus: On November 10, 2017, a vulnerability called #AVGater was discovered affecting some antivirus products. The vulnerability requires a non-administrator-level account to perform a restore of a quarantined file. Windows Defender Antivirus is not affected by this...