Windows 10: Windows Defender wont update.

Discus and support Windows Defender wont update. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Defender on my main machine wont update saying a network problem yet my other machine on the same network is up to date, see pic. [img] Anyone... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by banger, Oct 24, 2015.

1. banger Win User

Windows Defender wont update.

Defender on my main machine wont update saying a network problem yet my other machine on the same network is up to date, see pic.

Windows Defender wont update. [​IMG]

Anyone know how to fix, btw I am blocking a Nvidia driver update in WU so maybe that has something to do with it?

:)

banger, Oct 24, 2015
  2. BobTec Win User
    BobTec, Oct 24, 2015
  3. WINDOWS DEFENDER WONT UPDATE

WINDOWS DEFENDER WONT UPDATE

DOUGBARTON125, Oct 24, 2015
  4. banger Win User

Fixed for now with a reboot.

banger, Oct 24, 2015
Thema:

1. Windows Defender wont update. - Similar Threads - Defender wont update

2. Windows Defender wont open!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender wont open!: My OS is Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2When I click on "Settings>Privacy & security>Windows Security>Open Windows Security" It won't open and prompts a dialogue box "You'll need a new app to open windowsdefender link" and suggests looking for an app in Microsoft store. But...
  3. Windows Defender wont open!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender wont open!: My OS is Windows 11 Home, Version 21H2When I click on "Settings>Privacy & security>Windows Security>Open Windows Security" It won't open and prompts a dialogue box "You'll need a new app to open windowsdefender link" and suggests looking for an app in Microsoft store. But...
  4. window defender wont turn on

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    window defender wont turn on: window defender wont turn on I had bit defender on the PC but deleted it and Windows Defender still wont turn on when you ask it to. I have an HP Envy dv6 with windows 10 that is also having problems getting updates to take. 1903. my last successful was 1703. Maybe to two...
  5. windows defender wont ON

windows defender wont ON: halo, please help me. my defender wont ON[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-wont-on/f8746978-7e33-44dc-950b-4ad9dc6ef57b
  6. Windows Defender wont turn on

Windows Defender wont turn on: I cant start windows defender. At local services, under Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service, give me a message: "The Windows Defender Antivirus Network Inspection Service service on local computer started and then stopped....." What to do...?...
  7. Windows Defender Service wont turn on

Windows Defender Service wont turn on: I recently updated my laptop to the new windows 10 update (10th May). The update was good as usual but which going through the services i noticed that the windows defender service is disabled and I can find no way to turn this on. Kindly help me with this issue. Tried...
  8. windows defender wont update at all

windows defender wont update at all: windows defender wont update at all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-defender-wont-update-at-all/a477fcb3-37f4-4133-8a6c-835a20e056dd"
  9. Defender. It wont update.

Defender. It wont update.: I try to update Defender but it gets stuck and will not go further. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/defender-it-wont-update/9a605f83-322c-459f-ac22-9938374f6b64
  10. windows defender wont scan

windows defender wont scan: windows defender wont scan. Says my IT admin has prevented me from looking at this screen. I am the admin and have no network. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-defender-wont-scan/06700074-9651-4cbf-b55d-f7b4c9e4ee6f"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender wont update due to another installation running