Windows 10: Windows Desktop Control

Discus and support Windows Desktop Control in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Having trouble with windows desktop. I have to keep using the {windows control} key on the key board and D to get active. It won't stay put, the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jaylennon1, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Windows Desktop Control

Having trouble with windows desktop. I have to keep using the {windows control} key on the key board and D to get active. It won't stay put, the new build changed that. any ideas?
    Thanks for the help.

:)

jaylennon1, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Control- Win User

windows insider app for wp8.1 not working

but I was using it a week ago

Control-, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Control- Win User
    windows insider app for wp8.1 not working

hi there. I have lumia 925, 920 and 525 all having denim update. the problem is that window insider app is no longer working on them. it says server error. something stopped for downloading the program, please check date/time and network setting. I am
    on original builds. and the same settings were working like a week ago. I have tried hard/sort resetting and also recovery by window recovery tool. date and time and region setting are all good. what should I do.

Control-, Apr 27, 2015
  4. usasma Win User

Windows Desktop Control

It should stay on it's own.
    Just FYI - I've had similar problems after installing the VS2015CTP along with the Developer Tools. It really screwed up my system.
    I'm considering a System restore, but a Refresh is also a possible fix.

usasma, Apr 28, 2015
Thema:

Windows Desktop Control

1. Windows Desktop Control - Similar Threads - Desktop Control

2. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  3. Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Disable sleep mode when remote desktop control is active?: Hello, I had an embarrassing situation today when I was connected to remote desktop when Windows automatically went to sleep. This created a problem with logging in again and I had to solve it through another device. It works now, but the main thing is that it wouldn't have...
  4. Why isn't the default setting for desktop shortcuts controlled by OneDrive, "Always keep on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why isn't the default setting for desktop shortcuts controlled by OneDrive, "Always keep on...: The default setting in OneDrive for shortcuts on the desktop which are stored in the "Desktop" folder in OneDrive is not correct. It should be "Always keep on this device" for the following reasons:1. The ".lnk" files which contain the shortcuts are very small, and would not...
  5. Why isn't the default setting for desktop shortcuts controlled by OneDrive, "Always keep on...

Why isn't the default setting for desktop shortcuts controlled by OneDrive, "Always keep on...: The default setting in OneDrive for shortcuts on the desktop which are stored in the "Desktop" folder in OneDrive is not correct. It should be "Always keep on this device" for the following reasons:1. The ".lnk" files which contain the shortcuts are very small, and would not...
  6. Windows 11 desktop 'control panel' icon name is messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 desktop 'control panel' icon name is messed up: Hi For some reason this 'control panel' icon name on the desktop is messed up. It is no longer "control panel", instead, it is some garbage name. I had tried to remove 'control panel' as a desktop icon and re-added it. It still shows a garbage name . The function of 'control...
  7. Windows 11 desktop 'control panel' icon name is messed up

Windows 11 desktop 'control panel' icon name is messed up: Hi For some reason this 'control panel' icon name on the desktop is messed up. It is no longer "control panel", instead, it is some garbage name. I had tried to remove 'control panel' as a desktop icon and re-added it. It still shows a garbage name . The function of 'control...
  8. Windows 11 Intel NUC as a acces control server with remote desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Intel NUC as a acces control server with remote desktop: HiGENERAL INFO:I am an acces control installer and we always place a Intel NUC or comparable Windows PC at the client.In the Bios I enable it to reboot after a power outage.On this PC runs the acces control software wich monitors everything that is happening with the door...
  9. Windows 11 Intel NUC as a acces control server with remote desktop

Windows 11 Intel NUC as a acces control server with remote desktop: HiGENERAL INFO:I am an acces control installer and we always place a Intel NUC or comparable Windows PC at the client.In the Bios I enable it to reboot after a power outage.On this PC runs the acces control software wich monitors everything that is happening with the door...
  10. W10 desktop control stopped working

W10 desktop control stopped working: Normally you right click on the desktop in order to change the desktop picture library and how often it changes.Now when I right click, the screen flickers and goes blank for a split second, then the desktop picture comes back on without the icons and then the icons reload.I...