Windows 10: Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct

Discus and support Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Cannot correct the icon spacing or arrange the icons on windows 10 desktop. Already tried the solution provided in the other thread, "regedit" in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ShijuPhilip, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct

Cannot correct the icon spacing or arrange the icons on windows 10 desktop. Already tried the solution provided in the other thread, "regedit" in the taskbar, open the registry editor, and then find the following path:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetricsIn this path, change the value of "IconSpacing" and "IconVerticalSpacing"to" -1125 "respectively. After the setting is complete, log out of your account and log in again. After restarting the windows, still I have same problem. Only difference I found that now there is a free grid in between two icons. If I try to move the ico

:)

ShijuPhilip, Nov 30, 2023

2. Remove Linux Desktop Icons

I am not sure whether this will work (Ubuntu does not have icons like that on the desktop by default), but I suggest opening the trash bin and sweeping the icons into the window showing the trash bin.

Peter1986C, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct

Freely moving desktop icons in windows 10

Hi,

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• Right click on the blank space on desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to grid.

Hope this helps. Please get back to us if you need any other assistance.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct

1. Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct - Similar Threads - Desktop icon space

2. Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct: Cannot correct the icon spacing or arrange the icons on windows 10 desktop. Already tried the solution provided in the other thread, "regedit" in the taskbar, open the registry editor, and then find the following path:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetricsIn...
  3. Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Desktop icon space cannot correct: Cannot correct the icon spacing or arrange the icons on windows 10 desktop. Already tried the solution provided in the other thread, "regedit" in the taskbar, open the registry editor, and then find the following path:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetricsIn...
  4. Windows 11 Desktop Icon Spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Desktop Icon Spacing: An update for Win. 11 was recently applied to my laptop and shortly after I noticed that the icon on my Windows desktop were arranged with large spacing between each icon. I tried to arrange them properly manually without success. I also tried to re-arrange them properly by...
  5. Windows 11 Desktop Icon Spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Desktop Icon Spacing: An update for Win. 11 was recently applied to my laptop and shortly after I noticed that the icon on my Windows desktop were arranged with large spacing between each icon. I tried to arrange them properly manually without success. I also tried to re-arrange them properly by...
  6. Desktop Icon Spacing . . .

Desktop Icon Spacing . . .: My computer, is a Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 Pro My desktop icons, are very far apart. I want to get them, closer. Here,'is the way to do it, by editing the registry. =============================== regedit Hkey_current_user control_panel Desktop WindowsMetric...
  7. desktop icon spacing

desktop icon spacing: I keep having desktop spacing problems. I have down regedit in registry fix many times, but it keeps coming back I am using win 10 with edge. Is there anupdate I need to load that fixes this problem?...
  8. Desktop icon spacing

Desktop icon spacing: Is there a way to change desktop icon spacing with windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-icon-spacing/a5f2b68d-e5a4-4303-b6ce-d8fdf91e8708
  9. Cannot change Windows 10 desktop icon spacing.

Cannot change Windows 10 desktop icon spacing.: The tried and true method that worked for Vista and 7 does not seem to work with my Windows 10…using regedit then changing HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics values for IconSpacing and IconVerticalSpacing which must be between -480 and -2750. I have...
  10. Desktop icon spacing

Desktop icon spacing: I'm used to tweaking the values in HKCU\ControlPanel\Desktop\WindowsMetrics\Icon Spacing in previous version of Windows, but it appears to work a bit differently in Win10. Changing the Icon Spacing from the default of -1560 to, say -2000, gives more room for the icon title...