Windows 10: Windows dialog box font too big

Discus and support Windows dialog box font too big in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How do I fix this? [img] I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally) thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ouhlala, May 9, 2018.

1. ouhlala Win User

Windows dialog box font too big

How do I fix this?

Windows dialog box font too big [​IMG]

I reset my PC and from the windows.old folder, I selected all the fonts and installed them all (wrong move, totally)
    thanks in advance!

:)

ouhlala, May 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows dialog box font too big

1. Windows dialog box font too big - Similar Threads - dialog box font

2. dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dialog box fonts too small even when 200% display: Hey, I've adjusted my display to be 200% on my computer. But the dialog boxes inside word and xls are all 9pt and I can't figure out how to fix. This is really problematic guys. visually impaired and NOT accessible. Other advice to adjust the display setting and increase by...
  3. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  6. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.: Some of my application and .msi packages have random scaling of fonts and hence i am unable to use that particular app.I have checked my graphic driver, display setting, scaling setting and font and font size setting, seems all are correct and still no luck with the...
  7. Font and dialog box size is too large and not scalable.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. pc font too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    pc font too big: pc font too big https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-font-too-big/4619511b-6b03-439a-8285-76eeaa1d033d
  9. Fonts too big in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts too big in windows 10: In some of the applications I have on my Windows 10, the fonts on pop-up windows are too big. I set the screen resolution and scaling to minimum but it didn't help. [ATTACH]...
  10. fonts are too big

in Windows 10 Support
    fonts are too big: My wife hit something and now my fonts are too big. I'd like to get the letters back to the smaller version as they are waaaay too big. Can anyone help? 105368