Windows 10: Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density)

Discus and support Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there! I have just purchased myself a 4K Monitor to go alongside my existing 1080P monitor. I have always experienced annoying display settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr. Adhesive, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density)

Hello there! I have just purchased myself a 4K Monitor to go alongside my existing 1080P monitor. I have always experienced annoying display settings in windows 7, and I hoped that upgrading to windows 10 would fix many of my problems. I have done quiet a lot of research into how to fix this, but I have, of course, come to no answer. Which is why I am asking this question directly now; HOW IN THE GOSH DARN EVER-LIVING H*LL DO YOU CHANGE PIXEL DENSITY IN WINDOWS 10.

Please excuse my anger, but I would think that a huge tech-company like Microsoft would understand that just because a monitor is 2 times the resolution of another one, does not mean that it's physical size is also 2 times the size. This is why I think that I am just missing something. I have to be right? I see an option to change the scale of items on the screen, but this does not actually change the DPI. This is very annoying to me because the screen transition from my 4K monitor to my 1080P monitor is not seamless. I have even tried looking into fixing this using the NVIDIA Control Panel, but alas the solution does not lie there either.

TLDR: Both of my monitors are 27 inch. One is 4k, the other is 1080P. How do I set the pixel density (DPI?) so that inside of the display settings Display 1 looks to be the same size as display 2. I know that scaling is a thing, but this does not do what I want it to.

:)

Mr. Adhesive, Jul 25, 2018
  2. yeemj Win User

Pixel Display

Hello,

Can anyone suggest how i can display a pixel on my handphone using a GSM modem? im able to transfer the pixel data, but stuck on how to display it on my handphone. Please help.

yeemj, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Sebastien Win User
    Monitor SIZE vs Pixel Density

I have a 19" (1440x900, 89.37 PPI) pc monitor and a 32" (1920x1080, 68.84 PPI) hdtv. Which one would you suggest I use if I am gaming at a desk? I like the 19" monitor as the image is sharper despite the resolution being lower. I like to use keyboard and mouse for gaming, and I also program a lot. Is pixel density more important than resolution when it comes to image quality? I know that the lower the pixel density due to screen size the more you have to increase the sitting distance.

Sebastien, Jul 25, 2018
  4. robrobwj Win User

Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density)

Display issues - Pixelated at times

Hi all,

Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times.
    All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below:

Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density) [​IMG]

Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated.

robrobwj, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density)

1. Windows Display Settings (Pixel Density) - Similar Threads - Display Settings Pixel

2. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  3. Extend monitor display pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extend monitor display pixelated: I'm using TUF Gaming F15 and extend monitor is LG MP59G HDMI. On extend monitor, I can see a small white line in blue background, and on image, icon, every thing look like not smooth. I have setting resolution and frame rate recommended but it still like this. Please help me...
  4. Pixelated display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  5. Pixelated display

Pixelated display: Does anybody know how to fix this? my screen has this pixelated things that goes upwards idk how this happened if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pixelated-display/2d791c88-a6fb-47dd-9908-12d1709d67c5
  6. Display pixels gets contorted

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display pixels gets contorted: Hi, My application window becomes like the below quite often. It happens with any application, and not just microsoft word., and in most cases only a portion of the windows becomes contorted. I see this happening after I upgraded to Window 10 Pro from Home edition. I'm...
  7. Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist

Option to adjust display density in Mail+Calendar does not exist: There is a new option to adjust the calendar and mail display density, in the personalization section of the settings. However, this doesn't exist in my app, which as far as I can tell is up to date (version 16005.11901.20184.0). How to get this setting?...
  8. moved pixels on display

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    moved pixels on display: Hi, I installed recently w10 on my PC and since I made the change I have this problem all the time. It's really annoying and I don't know how to fix it or even how to reach this issue in the internet because I don't even know how to name it. Check the image to see what I...
  9. Problem with pixelated display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with pixelated display: Hello! My problem is with display in windows 10. I have Ati radeon r7 240 graphics card My problem started after changing resolution in game. I tried this 1. reinstall graphics driver 2. disconnecting grapihcs card and pluging the cable into integrated port on...
  10. Display issues - Pixelated at times

in Windows 10 Support
    Display issues - Pixelated at times: Hi all, Having weird display issues on my Laptop running Windows 10 - Pictures and videos look a bit pixelated at times. All drivers updated and windows updates have been installed. See image below: [img] Any suggestions or fixes would really be appreciated. 21459