Windows 10: Windows doesnt load, computer keeps resetting.

Discus and support Windows doesnt load, computer keeps resetting. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've been running Windows 10 since it was released and nothing really has come up as a problem until last night, I was playing a game on the pc and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xtbs, Dec 3, 2015.

1. xtbs Win User

Windows doesnt load, computer keeps resetting.

I've been running Windows 10 since it was released and nothing really has come up as a problem until last night, I was playing a game on the pc and I got some red dots everywhere, I figured nvidia crashed and thought nothing of it until my entire pc reset now I see a series of white dots on bios loadup and windows loads and just before it gets to the login, my computer resets. When it tries to get into repair mode I don't have any keyboard or mouse input, this is a build I made so I don't have any fancy oem recovery options ( and I was too dumb to make a backup disk).

Any ideas as to if this is hardware or software related, idk which forum I should be posting in but I figured this might be close. My build has an nvidia gtx590 , and phenom II black edition, Asus mobo. PS I haven't d.l or installed any new hardware or software recently.

:)

xtbs, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Rahul23A Win User

Windows sign in

In windows 10, the sign in to microsoft account page keeps loading for ever and doesnt open. I cant even set a password because my sign in options also keeps loading but doesnt open.

Please help.

Rahul23A, Dec 3, 2015
  3. PC keeps freezing with Black Screen after updating the computer

*Original Title: you keep updating my computer to windows 10 and it doesnt work!!!!

you keep updating my computer to windows 10 and it doesnt work!!!! It keeps freezing up my computer and giving me a black screen!! My computer is new and now it is so slow even if ii can get it to work!!you keep updating my computer to windows 10 and it
    doesnt work!!!! It keeps freezing up my computer and giving me a black screen!! My computer is new and now it is so slow even if ii can get it to work!!

MichaelBagaglia, Dec 3, 2015
  4. philc43 Win User

Looks like it might be a hardware problem. Try to rule out if it is the graphics card - can you use the on-board graphics and plug your monitor into that and see if it will start-up. (You may need to get into the BIOS to force it to use the on-board graphics unless you unplug the graphics card.)

philc43, Dec 3, 2015
  5. xtbs Win User
    I'm 85% sure it isn't graphics as these mysterious dots disappear once windows starts to load, and a faulty card wouldn't explain no USb interface in repair mod...

xtbs, Dec 3, 2015
  6. philc43 Win User
    Do the Keyboard and mouse work if you go into the BIOS?

philc43, Dec 3, 2015
  7. xtbs Win User
    Yep, I can access my bios menu no problem, mess with settings and all that, my bios menu still shows these dots though.

xtbs, Dec 3, 2015
  8. philc43 Win User

Do you have a spare monitor to rule out whether it is a faulty monitor?

philc43, Dec 3, 2015
  9. xtbs Win User
    I do, but would a monitor cause windows not to load?

xtbs, Dec 3, 2015
  10. philc43 Win User
    I'm just giving you a process to eliminate all causes - I still go back to my original thought that it is the graphics card.

philc43, Dec 3, 2015
  11. xtbs Win User
    Hmm, I'll see if my mobo has built in graphics, haven't used it before lol

Thema:

1. Windows doesnt load, computer keeps resetting. - Similar Threads - doesnt load computer

2. My pc doesnt load into login.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc doesnt load into login.: Hello, this is hard to describe but I will try my best to. when I turn on my pc then it starts normally, but when the windows logo appears the screen goes black. And when I restart the pc, it goes into automatic repair and then it goes into the black screen again, so it is...
  3. Windows 10 setup doesnt load

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup doesnt load: The windows media creation tool doesnt load, the windows 10 setup from the iso doesnt load neither.Any advice is welcome.I have windows 10 and I want to reinstall keeping all the apps and data....
  4. My computer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer keeps resetting: I don't know why but my computer keeps resetting after restart it. I've tried a bunch a stuff and it wont work. please help me if you can https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-resetting/7b44f5da-4c92-4ae1-8f3c-5c514da0ad79
  5. Apps will not reset or uninstall. (doesnt stop loading)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps will not reset or uninstall. (doesnt stop loading): hi, this is my first post. ive had issues with minecraft so i tried to reset it in attempt to fix the issues but it simply continues to load and the tick will not appear when i try to reset. I have waited fr hours. (SEE IMAGE BELOW) [ATTACH=CONFIG]318442I realised it wasnt...
  6. Reset computer and keep files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset computer and keep files: MY computer has 4gb of memory, a 32 gb emmc flash drive and and a 32gp sd card reader. I only have o.4gb of available storage. I get a message that says I need to free up 6gb of storage. The only things on my computer are tax software for 2017 and 2018 and windows updates....
  7. My computer keeps resetting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My computer keeps resetting: Everytime i power down my windows 10 computer and power it back up it resets all its data https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-resetting/d8bcda23-9ac8-482b-85e8-5dfe940dc25f
  8. Computer Resets on game loading screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Resets on game loading screens: Hi all, this is the first time I have not been able to debug an issue. A few weeks ago, my computer stable since building 6 months ago started restarting screen black, computer off, then restarts periodically when I was in a loading screen for a game; call of duty, fortnite,...
  9. My computer keeps crashing at the windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer keeps crashing at the windows loading screen: when l start my computer, the windows loading logo appears. after a few seconds, the fans in my computer get really loud and the logo disappears. after this it is a non stop cycle of the computer trying to boot but crashing. occasionally l can get a troubleshooting screen...
  10. wifi connects but webpage doesnt load

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi connects but webpage doesnt load: i recently had issues with wifi network adapter , hence i uninstalled nad updated to new version, now i can connect to wifi for only once , but nothing loads from web.once i restart my computer the error "cant connect to this network" appears whenever i try to connect to...