Windows 10: windows edge and server 2012 RWA

Discus and support windows edge and server 2012 RWA in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am testing windows 10 pro. I have tried to connect to my corporate office using RWA. the server 2012 returns a message that my browser is not... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by starit, Aug 5, 2015.

1. starit Win User

windows edge and server 2012 RWA

I am testing windows 10 pro. I have tried to connect to my corporate office using RWA. the server 2012 returns a message that my browser is not supported (edge) and to download I.E. . how do you get either edge to work with Microsoft server 2012 or install a Internet explorer version that will work with windows 10?

:)

starit, Aug 5, 2015
  2. [Draugrs] Win User

Error when trying to access SBS 2011 via RWA

Okay so I was having the same problem with IE 11 and RWA with WHS 2011. I researched for a solution without success for almost a year now. The only thing that worked for me was RWA using a different browser such as Firefox and/or Chrome. Recently, I had
    to log into a web site with IE 11 and observed this web site produced the same 404 error as my RWA. The page would initially show then go straight to the 404 error.

I scratched my head for days trying to figure out how to correct the issue when I observed that a particular icon was no longer at the end of my IE address bar. I know it sounds weird but just to clarify I am slightly (my friends would say insanely) OCD.
    Anyway, the missing icon was the compatibility view settings icon. I used it on several occasions to fix and/or correct web sites that loaded poorly in IE. I continued to contemplate this issue of the missing icon when it dawned on me that this was the possible
    solution for the 404 error. Again, I had tried all other options presented in the various forums on the web such as updates, certificates, etc.

I found that Microsoft moved the compatibility view settings option under Tools (the Sprocket icon) on the IE 11 bar. I opened the compatibility view settings option and added my RWA address (txdrozd.com). I closed IE 11 and reopened it but it probably didn't
    matter. I navigated to my RWA address and logged into my server. Amazingly and to my surprise the RWA page opened and I had access to my server without that dreaded 404 error.

Solution

Enter the address you use to log in to your RWA in the compatibility view settings and try it again. I did this on all of my machines using IE 11 and it corrected the 404 error issue. I hope this helps.

[Draugrs], Aug 5, 2015
  3. KB3119147 update slowsed IE -11 to a crawl with windows 10

That is absolutely incorrect. As stated by the KB article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3119147

"Microsoft has released a security advisory for IT professionals about vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in the following web browsers:

• Internet Explorer in Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, and Windows 10 version 1511
    • Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 and Windows 10 version 1511
    To learn more about the vulnerability, see Microsoft security advisory 2755801.Microsoft has released a security
    advisory for IT professionals about vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in the following web browsers:

• Internet Explorer in Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, and Windows 10 version 1511
    • Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 and Windows 10 version 1511
    To learn more about the vulnerability, see Microsoft security advisory 2755801."

It or another simultaneous update has completely ruined IE11.

Bobby Lansing, Aug 5, 2015
  4. starit Win User

If you open EDGE and select the three dots in the upper right of the window. a drop down menu is displayed. Select open with internet explorer and the internet explorer browser will open. You will have to accept the active x and then set the RWA web page to compatibility mode and now you can connect to the corporate office RWA APP and to your assigned desktop.

starit, Aug 6, 2015
Thema:

1. windows edge and server 2012 RWA - Similar Threads - edge server 2012

2. sql server 2012 installation Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sql server 2012 installation Error: i am trying to install sql server 2012 on my laptop but it is not working. i am getting an error box with no message. i have attached the screenshot[ATTACH]...
  3. không thể login vào windows server 2012

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    không thể login vào windows server 2012: sau khi cập nhật driver cho server và khởi động lại server thì không thể đăng nhập vào windows vì windows server không nhận được usb, nên không thể gõ chuột hay bàn phím để đăng nhập....
  4. Server 2012 R2 will randomly hit Bluescreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Server 2012 R2 will randomly hit Bluescreen: After Bluescreen, server will reboot and we will received this event logs "the uac file virtualization service failed to start due to the following error: the driver has been blocked from loading. We will faced many difference weird issue everytime server booted up from...
  5. End of sale Windows 10, Windows Server 2012

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    End of sale Windows 10, Windows Server 2012: Hi guys, I can't find the information about end of sale with Windows 10 (ver 1511,1607, 1703, 1709, 1803, 1809 ) and Windows Server 2012. Anyone can help me ? Thanks you !...
  6. Server 2012 question

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Server 2012 question: I have a computer running windows 10, the upgraded version from 8. It has a windows server 2012 R2 running on it and I would like to do a reinstall for the windows 10 to clean up my system but how do I get the 2012 R2 back on there? As far as I know I do not have a disc for...
  7. Server 2012 & Remote Server Admin Tools

Server 2012 & Remote Server Admin Tools: I'm trying to install RAST for Server 2012r2. The first time I ran it it installed KB2693643 but after that nothing happens. I restarted, went to Programs & Features, Turn Windows features on or off and RSAT is not there. I tried boot to safe mode with networking as this has...
  8. Window 2012 Server Standard Windows Updates Broken

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Window 2012 Server Standard Windows Updates Broken: Hello, I see that there is a Windows 7 and a Windows 10 forum but my Windows Update problem is on a Windows 2012 Server Standard machine. Would it be OK to post in here, or is there a different sister forum I should post in? Thank you 48169
  9. Stuck on server 2012 screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Stuck on server 2012 screen: I purchases comp p.c. from flee market when startup, goes to windows sever 2012 screen and askes for admin ,userand password.in russian, ive set my info in bias screen,and can enter that way but cant get past or remove problem ,im green as far as computersgo and anyhelp...
  10. Is it possible to upgrade Windows 10 to Server 2012 R2?

Is it possible to upgrade Windows 10 to Server 2012 R2?: I can guess the answer, no, but you never know. Is it possible to upgrade Windows 10 Pro 64-bit to Windows Server 2012 R2? What happens if you run the setup from Windows 10 Pro? You will be given the choice to upgrade, or be prompted to restart and do a clean installation? As...