Windows 10: Windows Edge Making da funny

Discus and support Windows Edge Making da funny in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I did a thorough cleaning to get rid of a nasty hijacker and worm. Everything is slowly getting back to normal. The one problem I have is my "MS Edge"... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AFTommy, Mar 22, 2016.

1. AFTommy Win User

Windows Edge Making da funny

I did a thorough cleaning to get rid of a nasty hijacker and worm. Everything is slowly getting back to normal. The one problem I have is my "MS Edge" shortcut takes me to "Quick Access" and not the internet. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong in the cleaning process. I did get one error message in one of my attempts to go to the net "MS Edge can't be opened using built in administrator account. Sign in with different account and try again" Please help!
    *Doh*Doh*Doh

:)

AFTommy, Mar 22, 2016

2. E 90 funny sound when making a call

I talked to my local Nokia service today. They told me my E90 was sent to Germany. I`ve heard from some people that some E90 come back with the same problem.

So my question here is.. If i come to pick up my E90 when it is "done", i test it... and find out the problem still exists,.. what am i to do? I am dealing with clients myself and i am not much of a arguer. But i would have major difficulties leaving with the
    same phone i brought to repair.

The nice lady on the phone told me i should get mine E90 back in 14 days or less. I pray i get my E90 fixed or replaced with new working one.

undefined---01, Mar 22, 2016
  3. vmoisa Win User
    E 90 funny sound when making a call

Sometimes, I get this "shhhh..." sound (like opening a soda can) when I turn down the volume during a call (on each key press).

vmoisa, Mar 22, 2016
Thema:

Windows Edge Making da funny

1. Windows Edge Making da funny - Similar Threads - Edge Making funny

2. Alterar da nascimento da Conta Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alterar da nascimento da Conta Microsoft: Ola comprei um notebook Samsung, no momento de ativar a conta eu acabei deixar com o ano 2023 e agora não estou conseguindo acessar poderiam me passar uma dica de como alterar a data no meu perfil....
  3. Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unsure, unsettled. Funny though.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Traditional_Item_889 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13bwntf/unsure_unsettled_funny_though/
  4. Funny WiFi Icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Funny WiFi Icon: Hi there can anybody help me. I have this funny WIFI icon appearing instead of the normal one. And I need to restart my Router, the InternetCompanies Router and my notebook every few hours. Thanks...
  5. my pc is acting funny

in Windows 10 Customization
    my pc is acting funny: when I log into my pc all the apps show up but nothing on my taskbar shows up. For the icons to show up I have to put my curser on the taskbar and click it.Any help would go a long way....
  6. Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Get rid of translation popup but keep funny button in Edge: Good afternoon all, how do I get rid of THIS popup displaying automatically while keeping THIS funny button ? [ATTACH] I am running Microsoft Edge Version 89.0.774.57 (Official build) (64-bit) Thanks ! 176461
  7. Excel acting funny

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel acting funny: Starting today, when clicking on an Excel cell, it automatically opens the formula on the screen, rather than what previously required highlighting the cell and going up to the Formula Bar. Very annoying. Also, starting today, while highlighting and 'cutting' multiple cells...
  8. hidden/ something funny

hidden/ something funny: Is there something that can be used to get into "secret apps/ contents" on the cpu? Ive heard of someone saying "module" and I find all sorts of coding script files with "if" "then" "and". I dont know much about these. Im basically a beginner but can certain things be done in...
  9. edge give me error and do not know how to reinstall it edge mi da...

edge give me error and do not know how to reinstall it edge mi da...: when I open edge or chrome I immediately give myself two error windows that delete still allow the use of browsers. I tried with Windows repair but nothing was fixed. help me please...
  10. another Keyboard funny

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    another Keyboard funny: I am running duel boot Win 7 Hp 64 bit and Win 10 tech preview Build 9879. When switching between O/S. I Have just noticed today that when coming out of win 7 and entering the selection screen my Key board does not work and I have to wait for the time out selection(win7 is...