Windows 10: Windows Enterprise Store App

Discus and support Windows Enterprise Store App in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise? Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Untouchable2K, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Windows Enterprise Store App

Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise?
    Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can install the MS app store:

The address wasn’t understood / Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (ms-windows-store) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.

You might need to install other software to open this address.

:)

Untouchable2K, Jul 30, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jul 30, 2018
  3. Windows Store to Pack "Mature" Games and Apps

They announce this right after they said weren't going to carry any of it... Ya think some investors told them to stfu and take money? *Laugh :laugh:

I wonder how long it will be before you can't install noncertified apps? The app store is the 1st stepping stone. Although, you'd have to be an idiot to give 30% to these clowns.

TheGuruStud, Jul 30, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows Enterprise Store App

Microsoft is purging a lot of low quality apps from the Windows Store

"Microsoft is sending emails to some Windows Store developers informing them that their apps have been removed from the Store for violating its quality standards."

"Neowin reports that app developers have been receiving these emails over the past couple of days:

In its latest review of the Store, Microsoft is evaluating if the published apps are good enough to be listed in the Windows Store. This includes publicly available apps as well as private beta apps. Additionally, Microsoft is also asking developers to delete any promotional campaigns for their apps to prevent advertising charges. Similarly, app name reservations are also being nullified; which means that if your app is unpublished, there's no guarantee that you'll be able to republish it under the same name.

Officially, the policies for the Microsoft Store says that apps must have "distinct and informative metadata" and "provide a valuable and quality user experience". There are also some specific standards that must be in the apps, including having a name that is not similar to another app or device, along with offering a description that is accurate about its features and functions.

There have certainly been many Windows Store users who have complained over the years about the large number of apps published that are clones of other apps or ones that are simply poorly made. Hopefully, this new move by Microsoft will help to curb these issues, at least for now.
    "

http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-purging-lot-low-quality-apps-windows-store

P4-630, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows Enterprise Store App

1. Windows Enterprise Store App - Similar Threads - Enterprise Store App

2. Missing camera app in Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing camera app in Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I went trough most similar questions in the community but is seems that my problem is slightly different. My new office laptop with Windows 10 enterprise doesn't have Windows Camera app nor Windows Store. I can use the internal and external usb camera in Teams, Zoom or...
  3. Missing camera app in Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing camera app in Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello, I went trough most similar questions in the community but is seems that my problem is slightly different. My new office laptop with Windows 10 enterprise doesn't have Windows Camera app nor Windows Store. I can use the internal and external usb camera in Teams, Zoom or...
  4. Missing camera app in Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Download of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server App from the Windows 10 store

Download of the SUSE Linux Enterprise Server App from the Windows 10 store: Hi I am using Windows 10 version 1903 and downloaded the SUSE Linux Enterprise app. I am having difficulty to login. The command prompt window opens and states my username but I need assistance to login to the operating Linux system. Please assist Vernon Nogabie...
  6. Enable microsoft store on windows 10 IoT Enterprise

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Enable microsoft store on windows 10 IoT Enterprise: I currently have a HP thin client running windows 10 IoT Enterprise and i'm wondering if it is possible to enable Microsoft Store on it, so that i can download microsoft store apps on my thin client....
  7. Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise: Hi, Is there a way to enable microsoft store on Windows 10 IoT Enterprise without additional cost? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-on-windows-10-iot-enterprise/568a7659-4a61-4f08-aaee-f1e60a42ea40"
  8. Windows Enterprise Store App

Windows Enterprise Store App: Did they disable the store in Windows Enterprise? Wanted to install a PC Game from MS Store and it says something is missing. Is it possible i can install the MS app store: The address wasn’t understood / Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the...
  9. Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise?

Can the Store app be added to Windows 10 Enterprise?: So news broke this week that Windows 10 Enterprise doesn't include most apps (e.g., Mail, Calendar, etc.). It also does not include the Store app. Can this be added back? We have Software Assurance at work, and if we can't use one of the main features of Windows 10...why...
  10. Legacy web apps in the enterprise

in Windows 10 News
    Legacy web apps in the enterprise: Migrating legacy web apps to modern standards can be both costly and time consuming. IT departments are generally cost centers, and it makes sense for enterprises to want to maximize the ROI on their existing LOB apps. Many of these sites may continue to exist without being...