Windows 10: Windows Error Message... HELP!

Discus and support Windows Error Message... HELP! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Lately, my desktop has begun running very slow, no matter what browser I use. After a while, everything freezes, and up pops the following message...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesMyers_68, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Windows Error Message... HELP!

Lately, my desktop has begun running very slow, no matter what browser I use. After a while, everything freezes, and up pops the following message... The exception unknown software exception (0x8007000e) occurred in the application at location 0x00007FFE0873A388... What is this, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks in advance!

:)

JamesMyers_68, Jul 22, 2018

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    • Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    • Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    • Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

• Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Jul 22, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows Error Message... HELP!

the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows Error Message... HELP!

1. Windows Error Message... HELP! - Similar Threads - Error Message HELP

2. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  3. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with error message: Hello,I have an account for office 365 through my employer....however, when I try to run reports, a message keeps popping up that I need to renew my subscription...if I have a personal account I need that deleted...
  4. need help with error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. error message need help fixing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error message need help fixing: [IMG]need help fixing i keep getting this every few minutes and ive tried to fix but i cant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-need-help-fixing/caa34b19-a6bb-4cf4-980b-557702caa00a
  6. Help with new error messages on Thinkpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help with new error messages on Thinkpad: Hello, I recently deleted a Bloomberg app from my computer using the Uninstall feature, and I also removed some pictures to free up space on my system. I'm hoping someone can help me figure out the cause of the following messages I've been receiving when opening various...
  7. URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN

in Windows 10 Customization
    URGENT HELP ON ERROR MESSAGE SEEN: Hi, Can someone advise me on the following error message please? This causes my com to freeze/restart occasionally.. What should I do? Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...
  8. Unknown error message - help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unknown error message - help?: Hi everybody! I don't know what sub to post this in, so I'm going here because I'm running Windows 10. I was just starting a download of a program onto my E: drive, and at about the same time I received this error message as a popup: A JavaScript error occurred in the main...
  9. Please help with error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help with error message: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vangsterxll [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ffp3wp/please_help_with_error_message/
  10. BSOD error message (help)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD error message (help): For a while now I have been getting this BSOD error. System Thread Exception Not Handled Here is the Dump File: File Another MiniDump File: File https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-error-message-help/067e408a-accc-44a3-8924-057c34697d99