Windows 10: Windows errors

Discus and support Windows errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows errors

I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my Desktop system running Windows 11 OS. I am not an Tech expert but only having working knowledge.1. Windows Update Cleanup Error as below:"2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455 Download Error-0x80070002". In this connection I tried Troubleshoot option but it has not fixed the issue.2. I feel my system has slowed down a bit of late. Ofcourse this may be an independent issue. I need solution

:)

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows errors

1. Windows errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  3. everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    everytime i merge my university's MS account with my personal account, it throws an error -...: Tried the inPrivate browsing mode, deleted the account and initiated the account linking process, still doesnt work. Confirmed the academics verification received via mail from Microsoft and then re-initiated the merge with personal account, still doesnt work Need help...
  4. [Windows 10] Game Bar will not allow me to record "Error 0x82323007 Recorder isn't working"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Windows 10] Game Bar will not allow me to record "Error 0x82323007 Recorder isn't working": I've been screen recording my games using Game Bar for several years now, but out of the blue, I suddenly can't use my screen recorder any more. All of the previous fixes I've looked at online for this error seems out of date, as a lot of these options either don't work or...
  5. [Windows 10] Game Bar will not allow me to record "Error 0x82323007 Recorder isn't working"

[Windows 10] Game Bar will not allow me to record "Error 0x82323007 Recorder isn't working": I've been screen recording my games using Game Bar for several years now, but out of the blue, I suddenly can't use my screen recorder any more. All of the previous fixes I've looked at online for this error seems out of date, as a lot of these options either don't work or...
  6. Error Connecting to Update Service 80072F8F

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Connecting to Update Service 80072F8F: We've been having issues where a majority of our newly imaged devices are able to install one round of windows updates but when the next month's updates are available, we start seeing various errors. These devices are also unable to install anything from the Microsoft Store....
  7. Error Connecting to Update Service 80072F8F

Error Connecting to Update Service 80072F8F: We've been having issues where a majority of our newly imaged devices are able to install one round of windows updates but when the next month's updates are available, we start seeing various errors. These devices are also unable to install anything from the Microsoft Store....
  8. Error Connecting to Update Service 80072F8F

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...
  10. Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...

Some programs can't connect to internet, troubleshooter errors, can't download program...: So this started a few days ago when I opened up Google Chrome and realised none of the tabs were connecting to the internet, while Firefox was and still is working just fine. I've looked through many answers given for similar issues on many different sites and I'm starting to...