Windows 10: Windows errors

Discus and support Windows errors in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Windows errors

I shall be very much thankful if anyone help me in giving step by step simple and understandable solutions to resolve the below mentioned errors in my Desktop system running Windows 11 OS. I am not an Tech expert but only having working knowledge.1. Windows Update Cleanup Error as below:"2023-10 Cumulative Update Preview for Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5031455 Download Error-0x80070002". In this connection I tried Troubleshoot option but it has not fixed the issue.2. I feel my system has slowed down a bit of late. Ofcourse this may be an independent issue. I need solution

:)

BalakrishnanVenkatraman, Nov 30, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

Windows errors

1. Windows errors - Similar Threads - errors

2. Error 0x80070026 when trying to use System Restore from WinRE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0x80070026 when trying to use System Restore from WinRE: After installing a Bluetooth driver, my mouse and keyboard no longer work. I have tried using another keyboard and mouse, but they also don't work.However, I am able to get into the windows recovery environment, and my keyboard and mouse work there. From WinRE the most...
  3. Error 0x80070026 when trying to use System Restore from WinRE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 0x80070026 when trying to use System Restore from WinRE: After installing a Bluetooth driver, my mouse and keyboard no longer work. I have tried using another keyboard and mouse, but they also don't work.However, I am able to get into the windows recovery environment, and my keyboard and mouse work there. From WinRE the most...
  4. Error 0x80070026 when trying to use System Restore from WinRE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: System froze randomly, checked event viewer and found a fatal error. found this error log in Event Viewer. XML is below. Any help would be appreciated <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  6. WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...: System froze randomly, checked event viewer and found a fatal error. found this error log in Event Viewer. XML is below. Any help would be appreciated <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider...
  7. WHEA Logger - A fatal hardware error has occurred. A record describing the condition is...

8. Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001: Ma'am/Sir I have an Asus laptop that is currently running a Windows 10 Pro operating system. Once I turn on the device it is a BSOD with the error code: 0xc0000001. I attempted to restart the device 3 times to show the "advanced troubleshoot" but it doesn't show up. It is...
  9. Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001

Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001: Ma'am/Sir I have an Asus laptop that is currently running a Windows 10 Pro operating system. Once I turn on the device it is a BSOD with the error code: 0xc0000001. I attempted to restart the device 3 times to show the "advanced troubleshoot" but it doesn't show up. It is...
  10. Recovey Environment. Error Code:0xc0000001