Windows 10: Windows Essentials

Discus and support Windows Essentials in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One thing I found (I did an in-place upgrade) is that Windows Live Mail stopped working. Even when I added a new account it couldn't connect. I ended... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RTWFF, Oct 9, 2014.

1. RTWFF Win User

Windows Essentials

One thing I found (I did an in-place upgrade) is that Windows Live Mail stopped working. Even when I added a new account it couldn't connect. I ended up using the Outlook App

:)

RTWFF, Oct 9, 2014
  2. Tiny123KJ Win User

windows Essentials

Not sure is Essentials already apart of windows 10 or do I need to download again I had it with windows 8. I forget thinks a lot so if I did Thank you for all the help so far. Its been very welcomed Thank you

Tiny123KJ, Oct 9, 2014
  3. Windows essential

I up grated to windows 10 which have defender came with it .can i install Microsoft essential and keep the defender .

abdulgaderlamin, Oct 9, 2014
  4. DavidE Win User

Windows Essentials

I did a clean install of Win 10 as a VMware VM running under Win 7.
    I installed Windows Live Mail 2012 in the Win 10 VM and no problems here.

Personally I don't like or trust upgrading an OS version ... I prefer doing a clean install.

Can you uninstall / reinstall Live Mail in Win 10 without risk of losing important data ?

DavidE, Oct 9, 2014
  5. Maybe it was in the error message when I tried to use WLM (Windows Live Mail), but somewhere I read that WLM required Net Foundation 3.5; so I downloaded and installed dotNet 3.5 from MS and thereafter WLM worked. My contacts, message rules, etc. were all there.

JohnHerbster, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Essentials

1. Windows Essentials - Similar Threads - Essentials

2. I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...: I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and LinkedIn and unable to give test. As per LinkedIn help assistant i was informed that I will be able to give test on Jan 07/ 2024. But still I am unable to give the test. Please help. as this...
  3. I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...: I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and LinkedIn and unable to give test. As per LinkedIn help assistant i was informed that I will be able to give test on Jan 07/ 2024. But still I am unable to give the test. Please help. as this...
  4. I have completed course Career Essentials in System Administration by Microsoft and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Will Microsoft continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will Microsoft continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials?: Will Microsoft continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-continue-to-provide-signature/5dc2f539-5b44-4ae8-ab16-66e4ec77b254
  6. Will Microsoft continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials?

Will Microsoft continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials?: Will Microsoft continue to provide signature updates for Microsoft Security Essentials? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/will-microsoft-continue-to-provide-signature/5dc2f539-5b44-4ae8-ab16-66e4ec77b254
  7. 8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide

in Windows 10 Gaming
    8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide: Setting up your Brother printer for Wi-Fi is essential for wireless printing from multiple devices. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the Brother printer Wi-Fi setup process, covering both Windows and Mac operating systems.Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup: WindowsStep...
  8. 8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide

8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide: Setting up your Brother printer for Wi-Fi is essential for wireless printing from multiple devices. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the Brother printer Wi-Fi setup process, covering both Windows and Mac operating systems.Brother Printer Wi-Fi Setup: WindowsStep...
  9. 8889666O97 Brother Printer WiFi Setup Essential Guide

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. I have Microsoft security essentials running on my pc

I have Microsoft security essentials running on my pc: Microsoft security essentials running on my pc is it safe to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-microsoft-security-essentials-running-on-my/ca45745b-0128-4de8-ac32-d199b68cc388