Windows 10: windows experience index

Discus and support windows experience index in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; is there a way to access the windows experience index like on windows 7 on windows 10. kinda would like to see what my HP probook's score would be 50552 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Computer tech, May 16, 2016.

1. windows experience index

is there a way to access the windows experience index like on windows 7 on windows 10. kinda would like to see what my HP probook's score would be

:)

Computer tech, May 16, 2016

2. Windows Experience Index

Hello Malaz,

I would be happy to assist you.

Windows Experience Index is not part of Windows 10 (not present in Windows 8.1 as well). If you love the feature and want to get Windows Experience Index in Windows 10, you need to use third-party utilities.

Disclaimer: Using Third Party Software, including hardware drivers can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any
    problems resulting from the use of Third Party Software can be solved. Using Third Party Software is at your own risk.

Hope the above information is helpful.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, May 16, 2016
  3. Windows Experience Index

After Windows 8.1, WinSAT no longer assess the three-dimensional graphics (gaming) capabilities of the computer and the graphics driver's ability to render objects and execute shaders
    using this assessment. For compatibility, WinSAT report sentinel values for the metrics and scores, however these are not calculated in real time.. Is there any way we can actually measure the real d3d score because at windows 10 it always goes 9.9?

MalazALmasri, May 16, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

windows experience index

Brink, May 16, 2016
  5. EdTittel Win User
    Sergey Tkachenko over at Winaero.com has implemented a .NET based "reloaded" version of WEI that used to work on most of my Windows 10 systems. It does the job (some of the time) so you might try downloading and installing that as a possible alternative. Find it at Winaero WEI tool (freeware). That said, I just tried it on 3 systems and it seems to be "breaking" on the disk speed section. Hold off on this while I get in touch with Sergey and ask him if he knows about a fix. Sorry to wave a false trail at you!

windows experience index [​IMG]

HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

windows experience index

1. windows experience index - Similar Threads - experience index

2. is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is a gpu score of 6.9 good for gaming on the windows experience index? intel uhd graphics: when i play dead by daylight i keep getting the "gpu crashed or d3d removed" error and my game crashes, it is very frustrating. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-a-gpu-score-of-69-good-for-gaming-on-the/318656b2-6242-4298-a13f-56b7a115533d
  3. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Experience Index: Hello there, Well I ran an Windows Experience Index and my "lowest subscore" is 5.7. All my subscores are : Processor : Calculation per second : 7.1 Memory(RAM) : Memory operations ps(per second) : 5.9 Graphics : Desktop performance for Windows Aero : 5.7 Gaming Graphics: 3D...
  4. Windows Experience Index is 0

Windows Experience Index is 0: Hi, Out of curiosity I ran the Windows Experience Index on my newly built computer and everything came back 0. Everything works great so it’s not a big deal but I’m just curious as to why it’s showing 0 for everything? Thank you! submitted by /u/Elurzz88 [link]...
  5. Windows 10 - Windows Experience Index - is the manual assessment after a new installation...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - Windows Experience Index - is the manual assessment after a new installation...: Hello everybody, unlike for example Windows 7, it seems like Windows 10 does not run the evaluation of the Windows Experience Index automatically. There is a scheduled task, but it has no trigger. Is it recommended to run the rating cmd, winsat formal after a clean...
  6. How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score

How to Check Windows 10 Experience Index Score: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Gnaneshwar_Gaddam [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ean55d/how_to_check_windows_10_experience_index_score/
  7. windows experience index

windows experience index: Can I get the windows experience index with windows 10? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-experience-index/474949db-2dd0-4500-9c02-f6465b4e539b
  8. Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating

Windows Experience Index ''0" Rating: Hi I just want to know how I can change or check the WEI Rating of my laptop. This laptop was bought back in 2013 and I have been following all the steps that I searched on google but it gives 0 results for the test. I even tried the poweshell:games but it only shows "This...
  9. Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need Program To Find The Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score: Greetings! I know about this and it's just fine - Get Windows Experience Index (WEI) Score in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials However, what I really need is a quality app to do this accurately and graphically for various clients of mine. Something portable would be...
  10. Windows Experience Index

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Experience Index: I am using a 950 Pro M.2 v Nand SSD as my primary hard drive why is my base score for this drive only 8.45 I thought this was the fastest SSD john 110950