Windows 10: Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location

Discus and support Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I've been using a for about 2 months with SMB shares. but I have this pc that cant connect to the nas and says "could not access network Location.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shinwookim, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location

I've been using a for about 2 months with SMB shares. but I have this pc that cant connect to the nas and says "could not access network Location. Every other pc on my network works fine but this one cant connect to it. but when i use a program like ip scanner it detects it but cant seem to connect to it using windows explorer

:)

shinwookim, Jan 21, 2017

2. Can't remove sprite backups from XDA Stellar usind Activesync

Isn't there a default location where the backups are stored? Can't you access and delete using file explorer?

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jan 21, 2017
  3. H Z
    H Z Win User
    PC Freezes when I run a Network Reset

BTW: the reason I tried doing a Network Reset in the first place was because I was unable to see a computer on my home network. I could access the other PC in Windows Explorer by typing \\ComputerName or by mapping a Network drive, but it would not show
    up in Windows Explorer. I research this problem and the suggestion was to do a Network Reset. Not only did I have the problem of freezing, now I can't access the other PC at all!

4. Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location

I fixed this issue , No Need to Reply

shinwookim, Jan 21, 2017
Thema:

Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location

1. Windows Explorer Can't Access Network Location - Similar Threads - Explorer Can't Access

2. Can't access network locations on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access network locations on Windows 11: Hi all, recently, my main network drive on my desktop has completely refused to connect. It is an SMB server running on Ubuntu, my iPhone and laptop also running Windows 11 can access it just fine. My desktop will not connect to it through just typing the IP into the search...
  3. Can't access network locations on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't access network locations on Windows 11: Hi all, recently, my main network drive on my desktop has completely refused to connect. It is an SMB server running on Ubuntu, my iPhone and laptop also running Windows 11 can access it just fine. My desktop will not connect to it through just typing the IP into the search...
  4. Can't unpin network locations from quick access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't unpin network locations from quick access: I've got two pinned network location in my Quick access menu and I can't delete them. One is my current backup drive still can't map it though and one is the IP for my old backup which doesn't exist. How do I get them unpinned?...
  5. Can't unpin network locations from quick access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't unpin network locations from quick access: I've got two pinned network location in my Quick access menu and I can't delete them. One is my current backup drive still can't map it though and one is the IP for my old backup which doesn't exist. How do I get them unpinned?...
  6. Can't unpin network locations from quick access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Could not access network location \

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not access network location \: stupid msi error appears everytime i install python, please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-not-access-network-location/1a7ccad8-a613-41c0-83cb-ff7e0b5bedb7
  8. Windows cannot access network location.

Windows cannot access network location.: Hi, got a really werid issue wondering if anyone has any ideas. I run an old Dell Optiplex system with a bunch of hard drives in. This runs Windows 7 and is used purely to sit quietly in the corner and to be forgotten about and runs my network drives. I've ran this setup...
  9. Windows 10 system image can't access network location. File explorer can access same...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 system image can't access network location. File explorer can access same...: I have a Windows 10 VM that I want to create a system image for. I have an SMB share setup in FreeNAS. In File Explorer I can navigate to \\freenas.home.lan\Windows. I have full permissions to the share as I should. In Control Panel I go to Backup and Restore, Create a...
  10. Can't Remove Network Location from File Explorer

Can't Remove Network Location from File Explorer: I have an application that when installed, also created a network location in File Explorer. It was mapped to an S:\ drive and named Workplace. That application has been uninstalled, however, the network location is left behind. I can't delete it. I figure it needs to be...