Windows 10: Windows Explorer Crash Problem

Discus and support Windows Explorer Crash Problem in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem about my windows explorer. When I open my computer, I can't right click to the folders and programs (I can right click to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calvinator77, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Windows Explorer Crash Problem

Hi!
    I have a problem about my windows explorer. When I open my computer, I can't right click to the folders and programs (I can right click to the desktop. The loading icon is forever. So I kill explorer.exe from task manager and I open my files from task manager, in "run a new task / browse". Also, bluetooth and location is automatic open. When I open the settings menu, "upgrades and security" won't open, so settings freezes and stucks. Also, restoring pc menu "searching" is forever.
    So, I'm closing my PC from the computer case open button. I'm pressing that button for 5 seconds. So PC closes and when I open the PC, there is "NO" problem.
    I'm sorry for my bad English. Excuse me please.
    Please help me, I don't want to harm to my PC doing this closing method (from computer case open button).

:)

calvinator77, Jan 31, 2016

2. Windows File explorer problem ! suddenly closes and crashes

Original title: Windows File explorer problem !

I have a problem with my windows file explorer ,after working with it it suddenly closes and crashes

khaledhashem, Jan 31, 2016
  3. EckiS Win User
    File Explorer crashes when opening folders with lots of video thumbnails

there are reports of problems with kb4013418:

Windows Explorer keeps crashing after update

and others blame
    KB4013429 for crashes invarious media players due to the new version of CompPkgSup.dll.

EckiS, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

Windows Explorer Crash Problem

1. Windows Explorer Crash Problem - Similar Threads - Explorer Crash Problem

2. Windows Explorer crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer crash: Explorer is crashing, leaving the following in Event Viewer:Faulting application name: Explorer.EXE, version: 10.0.19041.2913, time stamp: 0x71fdc1b4Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.2788, time stamp: 0x2f715b17Exception code: 0xc000071fFault offset:...
  3. windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems: I have been having issues with windows explorer. There are mainly two issues that could be related.1. The windows explorer crashes intermittently not always. All explorer windows close and processes stop. 2. I work with photos a lot. In the explorer if I have hundreds of...
  4. windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows explorer crashing and photos display in explorer problems: I have been having issues with windows explorer. There are mainly two issues that could be related.1. The windows explorer crashes intermittently not always. All explorer windows close and processes stop. 2. I work with photos a lot. In the explorer if I have hundreds of...
  5. Windows Explorer Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Crashing: Hello Community,I wonder if you can help...Many of our users are having problems when opening File Explorer. Simply opening File Explorer causes the window to freeze. Sometime File Explorer comes to life after some time, sometimes it never recovers.Other users can open File...
  6. Windows Explorer crashes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Explorer crashes: I am now on w10 pro, 20H2 build 19042.804. Since then (that is only 3-4 days) I have repeated crashes of Windows Explorer. Always same reasons. I attach the report from WinDbg. Can anyone help with this please ? 174247
  7. Windows Explorer crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer crashes: Sometimes it works, sometimes it crashes. I am viewing two windows and moving files from one to another. Hangs up, I close the window, crash. Pls advise. Windows 10 Surface...
  8. Windows Explorer crashing...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Explorer crashing...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ramzhy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ika3gb/windows_explorer_crashing/
  9. Windows Explorer Crash

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Crash: I have installed windows 10 Ent x64 on my pc and I tell you my hardware Mainboard: Asus P5P45 T-LE CPU: Quad Core 9300 Ram: 4G x2 VGA: GeForce GT 740 HDD: WD Khavari Black 1TB in windows 7-8-8.1 and 10 i have this problem At working suddenly windows explorer crash or...
  10. Windows Explorer crash.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer crash.: When I right click, or press CTRL+SHIFT+N to create new folder, Windows Explorer crashes. I have had this OS for 2 days now and am really liking this, although this is an incredible pain. Any help welcome, Thanks. 10287