Windows 10: Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect.

Discus and support Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know many Threads are already started for this problem but none of them couldn't help in my case. Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by zhelev81, Feb 28, 2016.

1. zhelev81 Win User

Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect.

I know many Threads are already started for this problem but none of them couldn't help in my case.

Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, name changing and so on ... i tried to reset folder views, made changes in the registry buy adding new DWORD following this here : http://www.thewindowsclub.com/deskto...ically-windows and many more but still can't fix it.

I would be glad if someone help me fix this *Smile

Thank you in advance *Wink

Regards

:)

zhelev81, Feb 28, 2016

2. When I right my desktop the wind is too large, the same goes for programs like Microsoft Word

When I right my desktop the wind is too large, the same goes for programs like Microsoft Word. To elaborate, when I right click my desktop it will open up a window that makes a list: View, Sort by, refresh, paste, paste shortcut, undo move, ect ect. The
    window used to be very small, now it's gigantic. When I open up a program like Microsoft word, the top bar where the minimize, maximize, and close out window button is also huge and takes up the majority of my screen. I know I must have fiddled with some text
    setting but I can't seem to return it back to normal.

NobleAbsinthe, Feb 28, 2016
  3. garym123 Win User
    How can i sync music to my pc from my phone in bulk?

Connect the phone to the PC. In windows explorer see the phone. It contains five folders, one of them is music. Right click the music folder, copy, and paste to where you want it on your PC.

There are folders that don't contain music files in the folder, album, artist, podcast, ect. you can delete them when you get it on your PC

garym123, Feb 28, 2016
Thema:

Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect.

1. Windows Explorer doe's not refresh on copying, moving, pasting, ect. - Similar Threads - Explorer doe's refresh

2. When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...: I tried moving or copying multiple fiiles and folder to different locations multiple times and even tried deleting them. But after many tries nothing happens. the windows explorer keeps on getting refreshed and nothing else happens....
  3. When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i copy, paste or move or delete something the windows refreshes automatically and...: I tried moving or copying multiple fiiles and folder to different locations multiple times and even tried deleting them. But after many tries nothing happens. the windows explorer keeps on getting refreshed and nothing else happens....
  4. Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh: Since months now, I am having troubles with Windows Explorer. It seems explorer is getting very buggy. I have the same issues on separate machines, both in Windows 10 Pro. Here are the most common issues:1. My thumbnails are not refreshing or take a long time to refresh cache...
  5. Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh: Since months now, I am having troubles with Windows Explorer. It seems explorer is getting very buggy. I have the same issues on separate machines, both in Windows 10 Pro. Here are the most common issues:1. My thumbnails are not refreshing or take a long time to refresh cache...
  6. Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. File Explorer Won't Copy or Paste

File Explorer Won't Copy or Paste: I've been trying to copy, paste and delete files on a couple of USB sticks and I've just run into problem after problem. Usually everything works fine, but today I've had some really weird things happen. When I was trying to copy and paste files, it said I could copy and...
  8. Explorer copy move fail

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer copy move fail: So I have an odd issue that's been going on since I installed win10. When using explorer, I am not able to move or copy files from one directory to another. At first I thought permissions were messed up or a file issue so I ran sfc and it found no issues. It wasn't a huge...
  9. Pasting copied images to File Explorer

Pasting copied images to File Explorer: Yesterday I could copy images from a browser and paste them straight to the file explorer. The assigned name consisted of random numbers and letters but the whole point is that I could copy and paste the image straight to the desired folder or any other program. I'm trying it...
  10. Can't copy-paste in DOM explorer

in Browsers and Email
    Can't copy-paste in DOM explorer: Hi everyone I hope someone can help me, as this seems to be a rare problem and I haven't found anything by googleing. I have a new Win 10 PC with IE 11, and now I can't copy-paste anymore with the keyboard controls in the DOM explorer (it only works with right mouse...