Windows 10: Windows Explorer error

Discus and support Windows Explorer error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows Explorer of your machine (Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit) has been pinned on the taskbar. When opening Windows Explorer several times it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by datuan07, May 14, 2018.

1. datuan07 Win User

Windows Explorer error

Windows Explorer of your machine (Laptop Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit) has been pinned on the taskbar. When opening Windows Explorer several times it will open a new tab as shown. How do you know how to help people? Thank you !

Windows Explorer error [​IMG]

:)

datuan07, May 14, 2018

2. Internet Explorer script error

Hi Diana,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• Is this issue is specific to a website or multiple website?
    • Is any toolbar is installed on the browser?
    These webpage script errors are usually it is harmless. However, did you try disabling the warnings? If not, try disabling the warnings and check.

• Open Internet explorer and press Alt + X, click on
      Internet Options and click on Advanced.

• Check "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)" and "Disable script debugging (Other)" and also, uncheck "Display a notification about every script error."
    If that does not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to reset Internet explorer and check. Please follow the below steps

• Open Internet Explorer and press Alt + X.

• Click on Internet option.

• Click on Advanced tab and click on
      Reset
      button.
    Select the Delete personal settings check box if you would also like to remove browsing history, search providers, Accelerators, home pages, Tracking Protection, and ActiveX Filtering data.

Disclaimer:
    The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control
    settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 16, 2018
  3. internet explorer script errors

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

• Have you made any changes in settings prior to the issue?

• Do you receive any error code along with the error message?

You could follow the steps from the below article that would help resolve script errors on your Internet Explorer.

How to troubleshoot script errors in Internet Explorer on Windows-based computers

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308260

Check if it helps.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, May 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows Explorer error

1. Windows Explorer error - Similar Threads - Explorer error

2. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Precision 3530. I have successfully paired a Logitech keyboard and a Huion drawing tablet with Bluetooth. My bluetooth drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.But when I try to pair a JLab Go Work headset using MS Bluetooth Explorer,...
  3. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?: I am running Windows 10 pro on a Dell Precision 3530. I have successfully paired a Logitech keyboard and a Huion drawing tablet with Bluetooth. My bluetooth drivers are up to date as far as I can tell.But when I try to pair a JLab Go Work headset using MS Bluetooth Explorer,...
  4. Is there a way to know what the pairing error is in MS Bluetooth explorer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...
  6. Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors

Explorer search box double letters and windows update errors: My explorer search box and wifi password search boxes are doubling the letters I type into them. I type R and it shows RR. Therefore, can't join a new wifi or search for anything! I researched and this is a known error that update 22H2 is supposed to fix. Tried to update and...
  7. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  8. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  9. how to fix this explorer error?

how to fix this explorer error?: after i installed nexus dock and rainmeter on my pc and turned of some taskbar setting, i got a explorer.exe error which has like "memory could not be written". this is the first time i got the error ever so i think that it's the nexus dock or my taskbar setting which made...
  10. how to fix this explorer error?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix this explorer error?: after i installed nexus dock and rainmeter on my pc and turned of some taskbar setting, i got a explorer.exe error which has like "memory could not be written". this is the first time i got the error ever so i think that it's the nexus dock or my taskbar setting which made...