Windows 10: windows explorer isues

Discus and support windows explorer isues in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when i renaming files on desktop it stops renaming, i must press rename again. when i restart windows explorer it goes fine. reinstal windows few times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DeividasVlasovas, Dec 2, 2023.

1. windows explorer isues

when i renaming files on desktop it stops renaming, i must press rename again. when i restart windows explorer it goes fine. reinstal windows few times microsoft account loged in.

:)

DeividasVlasovas, Dec 2, 2023

2. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 2, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2023
  4. mixa Win User

windows explorer isues

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

windows explorer isues wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Dec 2, 2023
Thema:

windows explorer isues

1. windows explorer isues - Similar Threads - explorer isues

2. Windows 10/11 Explorer Preview Pane doesn't work for any file except .jpg: SOLUTION!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10/11 Explorer Preview Pane doesn't work for any file except .jpg: SOLUTION!: It's happened twice to me. First time last year I ended up nuking & reloading Windows that worked but JHC, right?. This time after hours/days of futile MS Forums/Google search as everyone w/this problem knows, none of the usual suspects work, I stumbled on this. 1st link...
  3. File explorer not opening when downloading something.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File explorer not opening when downloading something.: Hello team, I use the most current version of Outlook on Windows 11. Before, when I downloaded a file someone sent me, my file explorer would pop open showing the file path. Recently, it has not been popping up, and it is making it very difficult to find in my file explorer...
  4. File explorer not opening when downloading something.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File explorer not opening when downloading something.: Hello team, I use the most current version of Outlook on Windows 11. Before, when I downloaded a file someone sent me, my file explorer would pop open showing the file path. Recently, it has not been popping up, and it is making it very difficult to find in my file explorer...
  5. Why is Windows Explorer and other microsoft apps not working properly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows Explorer and other microsoft apps not working properly?: I have begun to notice little things not working, such as the phone link isn't recognized and the windows explore will not launch when I click the radio button on the taskbar or press the windows key on the keyboard. I have tried searching through the computers apps and...
  6. Why is Windows Explorer and other microsoft apps not working properly?

Why is Windows Explorer and other microsoft apps not working properly?: I have begun to notice little things not working, such as the phone link isn't recognized and the windows explore will not launch when I click the radio button on the taskbar or press the windows key on the keyboard. I have tried searching through the computers apps and...
  7. Temporary Internet Files of Internet Explorer without Internet Explorer itself.

Temporary Internet Files of Internet Explorer without Internet Explorer itself.: I uninstalled my Internet Explorer long time ago. But each time when I clean my computer with CCleaner I have an entry like this: Internet Explorer - Temporary Internet Files 196,831 KB 732 files What's going on?...
  8. Temporary Internet Files of Internet Explorer without Internet Explorer itself.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Temporary Internet Files of Internet Explorer without Internet Explorer itself.: I uninstalled my Internet Explorer long time ago. But each time when I clean my computer with CCleaner I have an entry like this: Internet Explorer - Temporary Internet Files 196,831 KB 732 files What's going on?...
  9. windows explorer isues

windows explorer isues: when i renaming files on desktop it stops renaming, i must press rename again. when i restart windows explorer it goes fine. reinstal windows few times microsoft account loged in....
  10. windows explorer isues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows explorer isues: when i renaming files on desktop it stops renaming, i must press rename again. when i restart windows explorer it goes fine. reinstal windows few times microsoft account loged in....