Windows 10: Windows Explorer Notification

Discus and support Windows Explorer Notification in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop from receiving Windows Explorer's notification that the D: drive space is almost full?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ever Val, Aug 21, 2018.

1. Ever Val Win User

Windows Explorer Notification

How do I stop from receiving Windows Explorer's notification that the D: drive space is almost full?

:)

Ever Val, Aug 21, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 21, 2018
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Explorer Notification - Similar Threads - Explorer Notification

2. Searching specific files using File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Searching specific files using File Explorer: a) search for dedicated folders e.g. music folders using explorer. b)speed up the awful win 10 search engine so I do not have to look at an expanding ribbon for what seems ages. Thank you, I very much hope I will not be directed to starting windows with a clean boot and...
  3. Layout Of File Explorer

Layout Of File Explorer: I have just converted from Windows 7 to Windows 10. In W7 I had File Explorer laid out with two panes. On the left were frequently used files, on the right currently actives files and folders. This was really convenient. When I first started to use FE in Windows 10, this...
  4. PNGs have a black background in file explorer

PNGs have a black background in file explorer: My PNG and JPG files have a black background in file explorer. How can I change that? Many times when I download a new PNG or JPG file it has a white or transparent background at first and then eventually it turns black. It's really annoying because many of the files are...
  5. Whenever i try to delete something from file explorer, it closes and doesn't delete anything.

Whenever i try to delete something from file explorer, it closes and doesn't delete anything.: Title basically says it all, whenever i want to delete something i right click on the item and click delete. But every time i right click on something it just loads for a few seconds and then closes. My downloads are starting to get very cluttered so i want to clean some...
  6. Details missing at bottom of Explorer window

in Windows 10 Support
    Details missing at bottom of Explorer window: [img] Windows 10, just ran an update yesterday but I'm not 100% sure that that's when I noticed the change. As you can see in the picture above, the only info that is displayed at the bottom left is the file size, whereas before it's always shown me the file type (.mp4,...
  7. Windows Explorer Directory Tree pane updates very slowly.

Windows Explorer Directory Tree pane updates very slowly.: My main Windows 10 system updates the Directory Tree Pane in Windows Explorer very slowly if at all. As I organize my file content for my Plex server the renamed directories update about every 30 minutes. Think of it as a bell curve going from immediately to never. I'm...
  8. Date created changes when I move a jpg file in File Explorer for W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date created changes when I move a jpg file in File Explorer for W10: I noticed something disconcerting: sometimes, when I move a jpg file to another folder, the date created timestamp is changed to the time I do this. Sometimes it doesn't (the timestamps don't change). The day I did the move was 12/10/2019. See my video showing this (last...
  9. Windows Notifications Won't Disappear unless Explorer is restarted

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Notifications Won't Disappear unless Explorer is restarted: Hi Guys, I'm having a problem with Windows 10 Pro x64. The notifications that pop up by the system tray won't disappear. They stay in the foreground until I force a restart of Explorer via task manager. It would ordinarily just be an annoyance but the notification often...
  10. Windows Explorer icon with RED X in notification area.

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer icon with RED X in notification area.: From the Windows 7 forum. Good morning people! I have an issue I would like some help with. Every time I reboot my computer, a Windows Explorer icon with a red X appears in the notification area. When I click on it, it disappears and Windows Explorer opens. It remains...