Windows 10: Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening

Discus and support Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows 10: Sometimes when I double click a folder, it would open in an extremely minimised form, and it will get stuck in an insane refresh loop. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dban1, Aug 15, 2016.

1. Dban1 Win User

Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening

Windows 10: Sometimes when I double click a folder, it would open in an extremely minimised form, and it will get stuck in an insane refresh loop. The only way to get out of this is to crash it by spam clicking it. It's very irritating and I'd appreciate any insight into this issue, thanks!

:)

Dban1, Aug 15, 2016

2. Why does Windows Explorer Not Cascade correctly?

When I select the Cascade option, all open Windows Cascade correctly, except for Windows Explorer. When the Cascade option is selected, only the left navigation (folder) pane is displayed and the windows flutters as if it is stuck in an endless loop in
    the code behind that runs with the cascade option.

spalogicng, Aug 15, 2016
  3. Jonye Ko Win User
    Windows explorer won't open, constantly causes screen to refresh

Every time I try to open a Windows application like My Computer, Recycle Bin, or anything to do with the file explorer, it won't open and just causes my screen to refresh. Sometimes I can open files through shortcuts but if I try right-clicking, it causes
    the screen to refresh. Anyone else getting this or know how to fix it?

Jonye Ko, Aug 15, 2016
Thema:

Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening

1. Windows Explorer sometimes stuck in refresh loop when opening - Similar Threads - Explorer sometimes stuck

2. explorer crashing sometime when I want to open a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    explorer crashing sometime when I want to open a folder: ******************************************************************************** ** Exception Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KEY_VALUES_STRING: 1 Key : Analysis.CPU.mSec Value: 3812 Key :...
  3. Windows 10 refresh stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 refresh stuck in reboot loop: Began refresh process, completely wiping all files to start fresh. After 5 hours, it shut down at 67%, then came back up like it was installing windows 10. Then we get toHi there. Fill out the region and time zone, press next.Filled in the wifi password as it asked us to for...
  4. Windows 10 refresh stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 refresh stuck in reboot loop: Began refresh process, completely wiping all files to start fresh. After 5 hours, it shut down at 67%, then came back up like it was installing windows 10. Then we get toHi there. Fill out the region and time zone, press next.Filled in the wifi password as it asked us to for...
  5. Windows 10 refresh stuck in reboot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. File explorer stuck in endless loop of opening and saving a file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File explorer stuck in endless loop of opening and saving a file: I’m trying to install optifine. When I try opening the installer, it asks me to open, open with, save, save as. I click open, and it sends me to the explorer tab with “view all downloads”. It shows the file, with save and save as next to it. If I click save/save as, it pops...
  7. Explorer stuck in loop, apps not opening, extensive Windows problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer stuck in loop, apps not opening, extensive Windows problems: When I started my Windows 10 computer, after failing to update (stuck at 7% 1 of 3, I unplugged, and it tried to undo and restarted), a few things are happening: -100% Disk usage. -Unable to open explorer.exe: it starts for 2 seconds, crashes and restarts immediately. -No...
  8. Refresh/reset Win10, stuck in boot loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refresh/reset Win10, stuck in boot loop: Preface- this is a laptop of a computer illiterate friend. Knowing win10 had a built in tool to do a clean install, I offered to run it for her. Alas, I am apparently not as literate as I'd like to think. The computer in question is an Acer Cloudbook AO1-431-C8G8. It came...
  9. Stuck in explorer crash loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Stuck in explorer crash loop: Hello! Today, out of nowhere, I started having problems with explorer. When right-clicking on the desktop (or icons on it) explorer would crash and restart itself a few seconds later (icons disappear, taskbar disappears, etc...). I looked for a solution online and many...
  10. Browser, File Explorer stuck in refresh loop - Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Browser, File Explorer stuck in refresh loop - Help!: I've got an Asus X205TA running windows 10. Without indication or warning, stuff starts refreshing. Web pages ocassionally refresh on their own, even when I am in the middle of something. Sometimes they get stuck in a refresh loop, and the right/left click stops working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. binary to refresh explorers loop