Windows 10: Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

Discus and support Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a little pissed. I have searched and searched ways to fix this and it just seems like you guys cant get the problem fixed. I tried linking my email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BrandiCicco, Aug 8, 2018.

1. Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

I'm a little pissed. I have searched and searched ways to fix this and it just seems like you guys cant get the problem fixed. I tried linking my email to this app and I accidently entered in the wrong password for my email. And now it wont let me send any scans via fax or email. I did the scan settings and routing to try and fix it with no avail. You guys should really just make a toggle to switch between emails. This small of a problem shouldn't be this damn hard to find out how to fix. Ridiculous.

Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures

:)

BrandiCicco, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Tsoilihoi Win User

MAPI not woorking with Windows 10 1709

I am sorry to disagree with MICROSOFT... but the windows platform should motivate app development and support for 3rd party apps. When long used mapi support is denied, due to a re-design of an interface AND an existing older interface provides a means
    to assign that MAPI function, then MICROSOFT really needs to take note. If the user is now to set the protocols, then the means to do it are not available. Instead of choosing the application and choosing from a number of available protocols... now one has
    to find the protocol and hope that the app is listed with it. Backward's...

Earlier in my post I sighted a program that calls on this... C:\Windows\System32\control.exe /name Microsoft.DefaultPrograms /page pageDefaultProgram ...this where all things wonderful can occur.

this is NOT a development issue but an oversight. The ability to send an object through MAPI is a convenience that is now omitted.

Tsoilihoi, Aug 8, 2018
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Aug 8, 2018
  4. StefanM Win User

Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

Alienware R4 M290x Code 43 HELP

Advice from Microsoft: Graphics device driver error code 43

StefanM, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

1. Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3 - Similar Threads - fax scan code

2. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan: I deleted Windows Fax and Scan because I was having some issues with it, thinking that may help. Now I cant find an option to reinstall it. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/df6b6ccb-4c4c-4556-9fb8-eb57eee2e3f4
  3. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Fax and Scan: I think an image has got "stuck" somewhere in the "Print" portion of the program. I put a paper on the glass, Preview it, then resize it up and Scan the resized image-- as I have done for years. But then when I hit Print, the screen shows me an old image, not the new one...
  4. Windows Fax and scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and scan: I am running windows 10 Pro. Windows Fax and Scan does not appear under Turn Windows Features On or OFF, Print and Document Services. I get a fatal error when I try to Fax. How do I get it to appear?...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan: Is there a setup wizard in this program? I tried to setup and account but it doesnt recognize my network name https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan/fd3f0f22-5802-4f55-8f52-f8a66369a4fe
  6. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows fax and scan: When i try to Add fax moden to Windows fax and scan i get message: you don't have security permissions to complete this operation. Contact your fax administrator for more information. I am the administrator? What do I do next? Any assistance is appreciated?...
  7. MAPI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MAPI: How do I change my MAPI settings so I can e-mail documents? It tells me there isn't an e-mail program associated to perform the requested action. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mapi/813c280a-add1-4e56-adcf-a923b81187b5
  8. Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows fax and scan code MAPI 0x3: I'm a little pissed. I have searched and searched ways to fix this and it just seems like you guys cant get the problem fixed. I tried linking my email to this app and I accidently entered in the wrong password for my email. And now it wont let me send any scans via fax or...
  9. windows scan and fax

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows scan and fax: Windows scan and fax permission by Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/windows-scan-and-fax/f3bdae21-3dc3-4a7f-8f2d-7b56d78637a2"
  10. Windows fax and scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows fax and scan: Why can we not scan to PDF. using the Windows fax and scan software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/windows-fax-and-scan/8c8c6b51-14b6-45d4-a267-43d3c9b1998a

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mapi error 0x3

2. what is MAPI error 0x3

3. mapi 0x3

4. (MAPI error 0x3),
  5. (errore MAPI 0x3),
  6. meaning mapi error 0x3,
  7. mapi scan,
  8. error code mapi 0x3,
  9. windows fax and scan error code 0x3