Windows 10: Windows feature update version 1803 slow, Dism Host servicing process using 99%?

Discus and support Windows feature update version 1803 slow, Dism Host servicing process using 99%? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows feature update to 1803 gets very slow after it hits 90%, and it resets after I restart my computer. Also, Dism host servicing process is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SamKing3, Aug 4, 2018.

1. SamKing3 Win User

Windows feature update version 1803 slow, Dism Host servicing process using 99%?

My windows feature update to 1803 gets very slow after it hits 90%, and it resets after I restart my computer. Also, Dism host servicing process is using all of my disc. Is this normal when installing updates, or is something abnormal going on with my computer?

:)

SamKing3, Aug 4, 2018
  2. uksparky Win User

service host windows 10

Maybe i can explain better.. Dell Inspiron desktop slows down..i open task manager, and look at Processes then look at the several service hosts one is drawing the most CPUs........its the windows update. i delate it and all is fine normal speed. coming back later and turning computer on windows update comes back slowing it down.. its back any suggestions thanks

uksparky, Aug 4, 2018
  3. Rehok Win User
    Service Host Process High CPUI

So as the title suggests. I currently see 3 bundles of processes that start with Service Host and they are all sitting around 15%-30%(sometimes has hit 40%) CPU all the time. so i can really feel that my PC is running slow, Anyone else having this? are
    there any fixes i can do?

see here: http://i.imgur.com/UT6brW2.png?1

3rd one went down a bit when taking screenshot but its claled "Service Host: Local Service (No Network) (5)

Rehok, Aug 4, 2018
  4. Ovkoda Win User

Windows feature update version 1803 slow, Dism Host servicing process using 99%?

Multiple "Service Host" processes slowing down computer

As of the April update, my Windows computer has been running slow. The Disk section of the Task Manager is showing a percentage of between 98 and 100% at all times. Scanning through the list of running programs and processes, I noticed 77 Windows processes
    running and 65 of them were "Service Host:" and then descriptor. For example, I have COM + Event System, Cryptographic Services, DNS Client and Peer Networking Identity Manager running, just to name a few.

I don't know what these programs are. I don't know what they do. I want them GONE! They, and a program called Modern Setup Host, are severely lagging my computer and I just got it in January. It has gotten so bad my computer crashed two nights ago while
    I was checking my email! I had to reset the system, which means I lost EVERYTHING, and it STILL has these programs eating up 100% of my disk space.

If this keeps up, I'm junking this computer and buying an Macintosh.

~

Ovkoda, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows feature update version 1803 slow, Dism Host servicing process using 99%? - Similar Threads - feature update version

2. Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage: I will have spotify open or anything playing audio and this just cranks to max cpu usage, any help would be great been suffering with this issue for like a month now and i thought a update would fix it but no dice....
  3. Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Service host: NPSMSvc_1f1c1b99 using 99% cpu usage: I will have spotify open or anything playing audio and this just cranks to max cpu usage, any help would be great been suffering with this issue for like a month now and i thought a update would fix it but no dice....
  4. Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone: On my computer, for a few months now, on startup, the microphone icon has popped up and it says that what is using my microphone is Host Process For Windows Services. I don't know any application that could be using it or could have a reason to. What is a solution?...
  5. Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Host Process For Windows Services Using Microphone: On my computer, for a few months now, on startup, the microphone icon has popped up and it says that what is using my microphone is Host Process For Windows Services. I don't know any application that could be using it or could have a reason to. What is a solution?...
  6. Host Process for Windows services

in Windows 10 Customization
    Host Process for Windows services: It's really very annoying for me since I Host process for windows is using too much of my data since I limited data so it is causing trouble for me daily it uses at least 500 MB of data daily and also slows my Internet speed daily even if I only use my pc on metered...
  7. Windows update and Service host process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update and Service host process: Hi. Can anyone tell me: Why is the process 'Service host: Network Service, Delivery Optimization' running constantly 24/7, hogging 30% of processing power and how do I stop it? And Is this somehow linked to the fact that neither windows 10 update or its trouble...
  8. Windows Processes: Service Host

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Processes: Service Host: Hello, I have noticed suspicious activity on my computer and I was wanting to know if there was a Service Host that allows people from the Microsoft Corporation to sign in to peoples computers. If this is so, may I ask what the Service Host is? Thanks!...
  9. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...
  10. Feature Update To 1803 Version

Feature Update To 1803 Version: Hi! I am Windows 10 Pro Education user and my current version is 1607.I can`t update to 1803 although update assistant download the latest version but it can`t istall After a restart windows shows that "WORKING ON UPDATES" but when it completed then it shows that "RESTORING...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dism host servicing process windows 10

2. dism host servicing process

3. dism host servicing process 1803

4. windows feature update 1803 slow,
  5. dism host service process,
  6. dism host service,
  7. dism host servicing,
  8. dism host,
  9. dism host service update takes hours,
  10. windows 10 dism host servicing process,
  11. dism host servicing process windows update,