Windows 10: Windows Feedback Will Not Launch

Discus and support Windows Feedback Will Not Launch in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I attempt to launch Windows Feedback I get this: [img] ...when I go to settings I get: [img] ...no matter the setting, it will not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by fracking4oil, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Windows Feedback Will Not Launch

When I attempt to launch Windows Feedback I get this:

Windows Feedback Will Not Launch [​IMG]

...when I go to settings I get:

Windows Feedback Will Not Launch [​IMG]

...no matter the setting, it will not stick and the drop box reverts back to a blank box.
    Any ideas why this would be and any possible solutions?

:)

fracking4oil, Aug 29, 2015

2. split windows on 10

Hi,

Thank you for participating on feedback.

It would be best if you use the Windows Feedback app to provide your valuable suggestions and feedback.

Changes to the Feedback App at the launch of Windows 10

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Apps crash to desktop - Event Viewer shows lots of Errors "access is denied"

Hi,

Thank you for updating us on the issue and for the feedback on the app. You also use
    Windows Feedback app to provide your valuable suggestions and feedback.

If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be happy to help.

Thanks.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

Windows Feedback Will Not Launch

1. Windows Feedback Will Not Launch - Similar Threads - Feedback Launch

2. Feedback, the following link is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback, the following link is not working: I updated Windows today and clicked on the link to discover online tips .. but the link is not working https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/tips...
  3. Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!: Hello All,I have this very strange problem with my Windows 11 System. Whenever I launch the Windows 11 File Explorer Application, this sort of behavior shows itself. It hangs and white screens and goes un-responsive.I am not sure if this is an Indexing / Search issue as I...
  4. Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Lag Randomly at File Explorer Launching Slow Help / Input / Feedback appreciated!: Hello All,I have this very strange problem with my Windows 11 System. Whenever I launch the Windows 11 File Explorer Application, this sort of behavior shows itself. It hangs and white screens and goes un-responsive.I am not sure if this is an Indexing / Search issue as I...
  5. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  6. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch: I'm trying to install a new printer on a new Dell Windows 10 machine and the only way to get the drivers for the printer is through the Microsoft Store. When I try to launch the Microsoft Store it comes up for about 3 seconds and then goes away with no error message. I went...
  7. Microsoft Store and Feedback Hub will not launch

8. Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB

Unable to launch Microsoft Store and unable to sign in Feedback HUB: Every time I try to launch Microsoft Store and search app, it shows "Try That Again -Page could not be loaded. please try again later" Error Code: 0x80131500.There are two buttons below1. Report this problem: It opens Feedback Hub, but when I try to send my feedback of this...
  9. Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft store doesnt launch, the same with the Feedback Hub: Microsoft Store doesn't launch, the same with the Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-doesnt-launch-the-same-with-the/9e647531-dcf4-4d25-b699-84d1fbd2cd0a
  10. crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing of all Microsoft store games and the feedback hub just after launch: hi, all the games (not the other general applications) downloaded from the Microsoft store are getting crash at launching just after 2-3 seconds by just showing the logo of that game. I have tried resetting, reinstalling them, clearing the cache of the store but the...