Windows 10: Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10.

Discus and support Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am having this problem for 3-2 months and so I decided to ask people on a forum. Every time when I open file explorer it works fine or is slow as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Assassinbunny, Jul 21, 2018.

1. Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10.

I am having this problem for 3-2 months and so I decided to ask people on a forum. Every time when I open file explorer it works fine or is slow as hell, but when I am trying to access a folder it says that it's not responding and freezes. After this, I searched on the internet for some solutions. I found a lot of solutions but I don't know which one is the right one. So I tried some of them and some worked a little. The one that worked a little gave me finally more access to file explorer, but it's still slow as hell. When I got my pc it worked all fine. It wasn't slow or freezes or anything like that. So my problems are: Slow, freezes when trying to get access a folder and not responding. Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10. 94a849d6-b187-4978-8722-55ef8408fea9?upload=true.jpg

Here is a screenshot of my file explorer.

You can see how slow it is.

Thank you for helping.

:)

Assassinbunny, Jul 21, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 21, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10. :p

Frick, Jul 21, 2018
  4. mixa Win User

Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10.

Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10. wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

Thema:

Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10.

1. Windows File Explorer not responding WINDOWS 10. - Similar Threads - File Explorer responding

2. Windows 10 File Explorer slow and not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 File Explorer slow and not responding: As the title above my file explorer takes too long to load when i opened it, or even attaching files online. If I click anything it will show that its not responding and then finish loading after awhile. Other apps work just fine only the file explorer has problem.So far I...
  3. Windows 10 Explorer is not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Explorer is not responding: Hello, My windows explorer is not responding at all. So this happens - When I start my windows after a few secs when I click on file explorer and clicks on any file then the explorer is not responding and after that, it goes black screen too. I have to abruptly restart from...
  4. Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding: I have a Lenovo Yoga 730. I have OneDrive which is working well but File Explorer keeps “not responding” every time I try to move or copy files, sometimes even opening a file. I also tried the steps on your page Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was ...)...
  5. windows file explorer not responding

windows file explorer not responding: Hello, I can't open any files through Windows Explorer. I continue to get "not responding." I have tried multiple fixes including reinstalling where I had to uninstall all my apps. I reinstalled and Windows Explorer worked briefly but now I am receiving the error again. I...
  6. File Explorer in Windows 10 Not Responding

File Explorer in Windows 10 Not Responding: Hello, I am using Windows 10 on a new laptop (Lenovo D330) that I have used for around three weeks now. There were no problems before. All of a sudden, yesterday until today, every time I open my file explorer, everything works fine, it shows all the files contained in...
  7. Fixing Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Fixing Windows 10 File Explorer Not Responding: File Explorer, also known as Windows Explorer, is the program that allows viewing folders and files and is also responsible for displaying the desktop. Sometimes File Explorer can encounter problems where it gets stuck in a “Not Responding” state. We’ll go through several...
  8. File Explorer not responding in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer not responding in Windows 10: I ran into the problem of file explorer not responding. I tried a couple of fixes that were recommended. I tried resetting the default but it didn't work. I tied restarting file explorer in the task manager and it didn't work....
  9. Windows 10 file explorer not responding

Windows 10 file explorer not responding: With respect to this particular problem. It started today immediately after I downloaded the Fall Update, and it affects both of my computers which have entirely different drivers installed. Why does Microsoft habitually blame the customer's equipment/software/drivers when...
  10. File Explorer Windows 10 Not Responding

File Explorer Windows 10 Not Responding: Hi. I recently reset my laptop (ASUS ROG Series) and since then the file explorer has been giving me trouble. Either it doesn't open (if I restart the laptop then it does) but then it stops responding again or certain links won't open and my laptop also crashed once because...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows 10 phone file explorer not responding

2. explorer stopped interactng with windows 10

3. windows 10 file explorer not responding