Windows 10: Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Discus and support Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Is there a description of all the entries in Windows 10 Firewall - "allowed apps and features" listed somewhere? "Details" are not available for many... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rm22, Jul 1, 2016.

1. rm22 Win User

Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Is there a description of all the entries in Windows 10 Firewall - "allowed apps and features" listed somewhere? "Details" are not available for many or not helpful

:)

rm22, Jul 1, 2016
  2. PhiTUK Win User

Can ping but not browse

Would disabling the Windows Firewall be a helpful way to see if it is the problem ?

PhiTUK, Jul 1, 2016
  3. hitch_11 Win User
    about " memory full . close ... " problem ! n97 and equalizer !

i dont have any problems of those u listed i exit frrom all applications when i finish ! well this means there is no solution so thanks a lot nokia Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features" :(

and about the music i was talking about the phone loudspeaker .. !

hitch_11, Jul 1, 2016
  4. Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Right Click Button Start button
    Then Control Panel
    Then Scroll to Windows Firewall
    Then click Allow an app or features through Windows Firewall
    That is where you want to look
    You will find all the entries listed there

hTconeM9user, Jul 4, 2016
  5. rm22 Win User
    Thanks for the reply - my issue is there are several entries in the Windows 10 Firewall that I am not familiar with - I just upgraded from Windows 7. Some examples...

World Wide Web (HTTP Trafic-in)
    World Wide Web (HTTPS Trafic-in)
    Message Queuing Inbound/outbound
    Dial protocol server
    Distributed Transaction Coordinator
    LINE
    windows_ie_ac_001
    AllJoyn Router

I have not been able to find much info on these

rm22, Jul 4, 2016
  6. Not too sure but 2 are how much sites you visit on the web
    One is your Router so you can connect to the internet
    One is how many e-mail you have waiting to be read (I believe anyway)
    But some one else may come along and explain in more detail.
    If all ok I would not worry to much about them

hTconeM9user, Jul 4, 2016
  7. rm22 Win User
    Thanks - I've disabled all with no issues - Alljoyn Router I believe is for connecting other devices to your PC

rm22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

1. Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features" - Similar Threads - Firewall allowed apps

2. What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.: Here is a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-allowed-apps-in-windows-firewall/fbe1519e-f241-463d-80f0-9d7c21bb3320
  3. What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.: Here is a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-allowed-apps-in-windows-firewall/fbe1519e-f241-463d-80f0-9d7c21bb3320
  4. What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Allow apps to communicate through windows defender firewall

Allow apps to communicate through windows defender firewall: Hi,Can someone clarify something for me as simply as possible ?Can I disable WLAN Service- WFD application services Platform Coordination Protocol and WLAN Service- WFD Services Keenel Mode Driver Rules from “list of allowed apps to communicate through Windows defender...
  6. Windows Firewall allow app won't open

Windows Firewall allow app won't open: Hello, when I try to click on the "allow an app through firewall" option within my firewall settings nothing happens. I click on it and even after waiting multiple minutes nothing pops up, not even the loading icon. I am the owner and thus admin of the laptop and have...
  7. Allow an app throughtg the Windows Defender Firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow an app throughtg the Windows Defender Firewall: Windows is not allowing the Harrisgeospatial IDL through the firewall. [ATTACH] Any ideas to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allow-an-app-throughtg-the-windows-defender/8802c33f-b880-4e0f-ad35-421ea023d52d
  8. Windows Defender Firewall - Previously allowed APP disappears

Windows Defender Firewall - Previously allowed APP disappears: I'm having an issue with Defender firewall. I manually allow an app through the firewall on both public and private networks. The app works fine. When I restart the computer the approved app is no longer listed and the app does not work properly. What I'm trying to do is...
  9. Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Firewall Blocking App or Some App features: I have the Cricut Maker & the App … received message from windows defender/firewall that some of the features have been blocked. I have been using Cricut Design Space for the past few weeks with no issues... what do I do now? Allow the app through firewall or block? Thanks!...
  10. Allowing an app through Windows 1o firewall

Allowing an app through Windows 1o firewall: Everytime I start an app I have to go into Windows firewall and find the listing of the app (it creates a new entry for the app everytime I start the app so there are now dozens of them) and manually change the permissions. I then need to stop the app and started it again,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allowed apps and features in windows firewall

2. windows defender firewall has blocked some features of this app

3. msdn whats the {78e1cd88-49e3-476e-b926-580e596ad309} file for?

4. 78e1cd88 49e3 476e b926 580e596ad309 firewall,
  5. {78E1CD88-49E3-476E-B926-580E596AD309},
  6. Getting all allowed apps and features in windows firewall,
  7. {78e1cd88-49e3-476e-b926-580e596ad309} means,
  8. windows defender firewall has blocked some features of this app missing allow button forum,
  9. what are {78e1cd88-49e3-476e-b926-580e596ad309} app anddistributed transaction co-ordinator,
  10. allowed apps and features,
  11. windows defender firewall has blocked some features of this app anaconda,
  12. Allowed apps and features in Win7