Windows 10: WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS

Discus and support WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi, since this summer when I started using Windows 10, I realized some Recurring problems that I could be solve only with a back up. One of these is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by peter467, Dec 17, 2015.

1. peter467 Win User

WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS

hi, since this summer when I started using Windows 10, I realized some Recurring problems that I could be solve only with a back up.
    One of these is that the Windows firewall gets blocked and will not start more.
    giving me error as 0x800706d9
    At first I thought it was Eset Smart Security, so despite having paid the license, I switched to the only antivirus Eset nod32 combining it with windows firewall controll.
    But even with this sofware the problem has come back.*Banghead
    Same problem if I disable windows defender and then I want to reactivate this do not start no more.
    Even the Store gives me problems if I uninstall some apps that I consider useless after a while 'the Store does not start anymore.
    Frankly I'm tired of doing backups and restores.
    there is a solution or perhaps THE BEST think to do is not to use any other firewall, to do not disable windows defender and do not uninstall any app from the store ???

:)

peter467, Dec 17, 2015
  2. netean Win User

Nokia N95 8GB Software Update - Failed

Exactly the same problem, except I'm running XP sp3.

I've tried all of the above, again without success - and I've added it to windows firewall, disabled the firewall, etc etc etc... frustrated.

netean, Dec 17, 2015
  3. Reserve Windows 10 blocked by Windows update error 8024402C

i had same problem......upgrading from windows 8.1 to 10....

two important things

first, disable all firewall...from all software and windows firewall too

second and most important, Disable antibaner,adblock ,adguard etc.......

problem will be 99% sorted.....

DharaPatel, Dec 17, 2015
Thema:

WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS

1. WINDOWS FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS - Similar Threads - FIREWALL etc PROBLEMS

2. Problem logging Windows Firewall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem logging Windows Firewall: Hello!I've got a small problem: I can't activate the logging option for windows firewall:In this window I've enabled both options for logging.The log file does not show anything AND the Properties in the "Monitoring" Tab show this:Even after rebootingThanks for reading!...
  3. Problem logging Windows Firewall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem logging Windows Firewall: Hello!I've got a small problem: I can't activate the logging option for windows firewall:In this window I've enabled both options for logging.The log file does not show anything AND the Properties in the "Monitoring" Tab show this:Even after rebootingThanks for reading!...
  4. Firewall Problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall Problems: Is there a way to stop applications editing my firewall settings? In particular I have one application that adds rules every time it powers-up, so over time it litters the firewall with hundreds of similar entries. 179865
  5. Firewall Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Firewall Problems: Is there a way to stop applications editing my firewall settings? In particular I have one application that adds rules every time it powers-up, so over time it litters the firewall with hundreds of similar entries. 179865
  6. firewall problem

firewall problem: windows keeps telling me the firewall is turned off when checked it's on. help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-problem/6a0ee76c-af62-4fc9-8bdc-808d58368a15"
  7. FIREWALL PROBLEM

FIREWALL PROBLEM: I HAVE RECENTLY BROUGHT A LAPTOP AND FOR FIREWALL I CHOSED McA FREE SECURITY BUT IN SETTIONGS WHEN I SWITCH FOR TURN ON IT IS NOT GETTING TURNED ON AND I AM GETTING NOTIFICATIONS REGARDING THIS AND THERE IS NO PROBLEM WITH McA FREE...
  8. Problems with the firewall

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with the firewall: I try to listen to music by spotify and since yesterday it has not been possible. I get an error message that says: Please modify your firewall to allow Spotify traffic (Error 101). How could I modify my firewall in Windows 10?...
  9. Firewall Problem

Firewall Problem: Hello- Looking for help to turn on our firewall (also not sure how or when it was turned off). We get a message that security and maintenance cannot turn on firewall. Error code is: 0x8007045b Additional Error code is: 0x45b and reads "a system shutdown is in process"...
  10. problems with a firewall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems with a firewall: Good morning everyone so is that I live in islannd and have a little computer problem I hope you can help me with that.My son has been disorienting something in a setting for the network, I think, I can't go to youtub or Netflix It starts loding but nothing happens But when...